Revna Biosciences Calls For Job Applications
Revna Biosciences is looking for a dynamic individual to fill the position of Branding & Marketing Communications Officer. This person will play a critical role in the integration and implementation of corporate and internal communication operations, plans, and activities. They will assure the company’s effective positioning and development for long-term growth. Their contributions will be critical in coordinating these activities and developing a unified brand image and marketing plan.
- Creating and implementing a branding and marketing communications plan.
- Developing new and compelling marketing communications materials and assets for sales, thought leadership, and brand storytelling.
- Developing and providing original story ideas, press releases, briefing materials, thought leadership materials, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive biographies, corporate newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals.
- Supporting grant proposal identification, development, and submission—planning and arranging proposal materials, as well as submitting and monitoring grant applications.
- Interacting with scientists and administrative personnel to ensure that grant applications and activities meet regulatory, funding agency, and policy criteria.
- Internal communications, employee engagement, corporate marketing, and communication collaterals are all coordinated.
- Handling external communications, media relations, and social media, including media questions and responses, as well as handling requests for news filming and photography.
- Monitoring and handling public relations and media concerns as needed.
- Event planning and coordination for appropriate department and company operations.
- Coordination of conferences, trade shows, and press appearances
- Making certain that the company’s brand is consistent and well-represented.
- Depending on the campaign, sourcing advertising possibilities and placing advertisements in print media and specialist magazines.
- Producing and copy-editing content across all platforms and marketing materials, such as leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, and so on.
- Coordination of marketing research programs to create customer insights for better strategy and messaging.
- Coordination of creative teams or designers, other corporate stakeholders, and, as needed, external agencies and partners.
- Reporting on department actions on a regular basis.
- At least five years of relevant communications and marketing expertise is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or a closely related field
- Additional qualifications/knowledge in branding and digital marketing would be advantageous.
- Excellent writing abilities applicable across all essential communication channels
- Understanding of social media marketing
- Excellent project management abilities
- Excellent understanding of brand management
- Excellent engagement and execution skills across key digital and traditional platforms.
- Excellent capacity to work with little supervision.
- Creative, analytical, and multitasking abilities
How to Apply for this Revna Biosciences Job
Email application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 17 November, 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED