RELOCATE TO LONDON ON VISA SPONSORSHIP BY 360 HEALTH LIMITED
360 Health Ltd is a private based in Central London that has been in business for 9 years, since it was incorporated on June 14, 2013. The registered office is located in London. They focus on stopping illness, promoting healthy habits, and caring for long-term health issues with their comprehensive strategy.
This article provides an overview of the most current job openings at 360 Health Limited.
WHY WORK WITH 360 HEALTH LIMITED
360 Health Ltd in London, embraces the idea that many health problems are caused by multiple components, and that we can only make a meaningful impact by addressing them all. We offer a customized, comprehensive strategy when treating any illness, taking the entire health of the individual and the reality of their lifestyle into account.
360 HEALTH LIMITED VISA SPONSORSHIP JOBS
The jobs currently on offer from 360 Health Limited based in London, including the qualifications necessary to apply and the expertise needed, are outlined below.
COMMUNITY HEALTH WORKER COORDINATOR
- Be responsible for organizing and facilitating both in-person and online training sessions for core competencies of Community Health Workers and managing multiple Health Specific Modules (HSMs) every three months.
- Next, handle the registration process for CHWs online
- Moreover, assist with coordinating with local partners and hosting in-person training when necessary.
- Also, manage, coordinate, and develop quality assurance processes.
- In addition, lead the use of database systems to collect and monitor participant data, as well as to create broadcast messages related to the CHWTS project.
CLINICAL DOCUMENTATION INTEGRITY SPECIALIST
- Most importantly, possess a Bachelor’s degree in a health-related field, along with a Registered Nurse (RN) license or equivalent.
- Also, having three or more years of clinical experience in a major academic medical center is required.
- Additionally, knowledge of coding guidelines and coding clinics is mandatory
- Besides that, the ability to communicate medical diagnoses and courses of treatment to professional and non-professional personnel is also essential.
CLINICAL SYSTEMS ASSOCIATE
- Foremost, have a comprehensive understanding of clinical research processes
- Next, proficiency in communicating complex ideas (verbally and in writing)
- In addition, an eye for detail, strong organizational and interpersonal skills, a positive outlook, and the ability to multitask and adapt to different priorities.
- Furthermore, be proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and PDF software
- Also, know ICH/GCP guidelines and regulations
- Lastly, be willing and able to travel domestically and internationally.
- Experience with relational databases is a plus.
HOW TO APPLY
To send a job request to 360 Health Limited, click this link
Be kept up to date on the latest news from NewsNowGh.com concerning the most promising opportunities and the qualifications needed to apply.
- YOUR CHANCE TO TRAVEL TO OXFORD, UK WITH SPONSORSHIP BY 3 CATERING SERVICES
- JOBS IN WOLVERHAMPTON WITH VISA SPONSORSHIP BY 3 ANGELS COMPLEX CARE SERVICES LIMITED
- 2R CAPITAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT LIMITED JOBS IN LONDON WITH VISA SPONSORSHIP
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED