Impact Hub Accra is looking for a Partnerships Manager to work with our Programs team. You will be part of a team managing the delivery of a venture-support program for innovators to generate COVID-19 economic recovery. The program is funded by GIZ and the German Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ). The position is open to applicants based in Ghana
This role will directly report to the Global Partnerships Manager and the Chief Executive
Overview Everyone has ideas for making the world a better place – Impact Hub is a place to make them happen With 100+ open Impact Hubs, more than 17,000 members around the world, we have created a collaborative ecosystem that inspires, connects and enables people across the world to sustainably impact society. Started in 2005 with just a single Impact Hub, we have now become a tightly connect ed network spanning the globe
Impact Hub Accra has been a leading innovation ecosystem convener since its founding in 2013.
Impact Hub Accra is about people who see and do things differently.
We invite you to join us!
As part of this evolution, we are now looking for an exceptional individual to join us as Partnerships Manager
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to promote innovation and entrepreneurship in the context of post-COVID economic recovery. The Partnerships Manager will be responsible for Leveraging synergies between Impact Hub, program participants and partners such as international foundations, corporates, civic organizations, governments, among others with the goal to support entrepreneurs in countries where little or no support is available, scale proven entrepreneurial solutions and ultimately to help build a stronger and collaborative ecosystem for impact
This role will be delivered in the context of a Solution Booster Innovation Program funded by GIZ & BMZ in Ghana and Nigeria and will be expected to liaise with cultivate good working relationships, and host the framework of collaboration with the various program participants, GIZ/BMZ representatives, IH Accra team and other stakeholders while implementing the program
• Building a pipeline of selected local and global partnerships to leverage access to capital, business support and piloting opportunities for IH Accra and program participants
• Local market research & analysis, including research of potential partners in key sectors and markets of focus and around key conferences and networking opportunities
Development of proposals for potential partners based on C19 Solution Booster portfolio of startups and services with a primary focus on corporate partners, investors, and foundations
• Development of presentations & sales materials to profile Impact Hub Accra, the C19 solutions booster program and its participants
Coordinating delivery of regular reports of key partnership projects
• Providing support and participating in regular touchpoints with program participants to support their partnership and investment readiness
• Local pipeline management and analysis in each stage of the sales process (prospecting.
development, contract negotiations, delivery) Main collaboration with and direct report to Global Partnerships Manager, including regular meetings with other local and global partnership managers.
Why does it?
. To support the advance and shape innovation processes in the COVID economic recovery context.
• To shape and support Impact Hub in the development and management of key global partnerships
• To work in a highly entrepreneurial, dynamic and flexible global environment with lots of room for autonomy and self-expression
To get the chance to work alongside highly committed pioneers in building a global movement for impact and innovation.
To be part of a steadily growing network of 1,000+ Impact Hub team members and 16,000+ members of Impact Hubs around the world
• To have an opportunity to learn to develop personally and professionally, and evolve your Business Development professional
Are we a match?
• You have relevant work experience in several of the following areas Business Development Fundraise Ing, Sales, Account Management and you have demonstrated an ability to develop lasting business relationships with organizations
• You are passionate about and immersed in relevant topics, developments, and conversations in the field of social impact, social entrepreneurship, and innovation.
•You have a natural interest in working with entrepreneurs, key partners, and stakeholders.
• You are excellent written and verbal communication in English
You have a talent for succinctly capturing thoughts, understanding the needs of potential partners and expressing them in creative Ways within written proposals and verbal pitches
• You can easily switch from macro to micro, from understanding the strategic value and business dynamics of an organization’s product or service to caring about visual designs at a pixel or message level
You have a natural eye for detail and clean design when developing proposals and sales materials and have excellent user skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
You have good analytical skills – both when working with numeric as well as textual information
• You are comfortable communicating with key stakeholders and able to work collaboratively within multidisciplinary and distributed teams:
• You are open-minded, self-reliant, and excited about being part of a diverse, fast-paced, global start-up environment.
You are able to demonstrate key components of the Impact Hub approach entrepreneurship.
collaboration, innovation, and exceptional execution ability:
• You have experience building partnerships and fundraising in the start-up/innovation ecosystem
• Role: Partnership Manager
• Position: Full-time (1 FTE)
• Team Engagement independent contractor
• Remuneration (Independent contractor): 8,000 to 11,000 GHS Monthly depending on experience
• Contract 6 months contract until 31st of January with 3 months’ probation period.
send your CV and Cover letter to [email protected]
In the subject of the email include your full name and the position you are applying for
• Upon initial screening, additional interviews will be conducted.
Starting date for the position: 1st of August
• Application deadline: 12th of July 2020
• In case of any questions, please email [email protected]
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED