December 13th, 2022 at 10:25 am
Oduma Solutions Ltd Calls For Job Applications
Job Title: Penetration Tester
The Pen tester, demonstrates an ability to coach and lead team members in pen test and security assurance activities gained from multiple years of experience within various areas of technology.
The Team Lead will guide the team in all areas of Offensive Security including Red Team exercises, Purple Team engagements and Penetration Testing. This includes activities related to the execution and presentation of penetration tests and vulnerability assessments for internal and external systems, applications, and devices for multiple clients.
The Team Lead will interact with multiple clients and assist support personnel in understanding how to secure systems, remediation/mitigation of found vulnerabilities and understanding of vulnerabilities. The Team Lead may be asked to assist in threat modeling, “Purple Team” exercises, and provide recommendations based on current industry trends.
- Assess web applications, hardware devices, and third-party software for security vulnerabilities.
- Provide initial research into applications and devices prior to security testing.
- Maintain an understanding of new vulnerabilities and attack techniques.
- Develop detailed testing plans and use-cases to ensure coverage of scope and reduction of attack surface
- Provide Pentest Team Members with feedback and guidance on engagements and career development.
- Responsible for compiling the findings of their testing into formal reports that will be provided to the system and application stakeholders.
- Creates reusable security artifacts
- Interact with the stakeholders during all assessment phases to coordinate access, resolve issues during testing, and help address security concerns, working with teams to provide possible remediation options.
- Build relationships with other departments to better understand business needs.
- Ability to meet established deadlines and communicate potential blockers.
- Analyze attacker tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) and how they apply to Premise Health for the purpose of testing existing security controls against real world attacks.
- Assist in proof-of-concept initiatives for business applications.
- Understand and critique project workflows to improve efficiencies.
- Ability to analyze, recommend, and define requirements for automation
- Design and execute adversary emulation and simulation operations
- Provide support to the senior security engineers by assisting in the management of security technologies (e.g. web proxy, IDS, EDR, WAF).
- Bachelor’s degree.
- OSCP, GPEN, GWAPT or other security related certifications are desired, not required.
- 8+ years of experience in information technology, preference to those with development, network, or systems administration experience.
- 5+ years of Penetration Testing Experience.
- 2+ years coding experience.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Experience with at least three automation and scripting languages (e.g. PowerShell, BASH, Python).
How to Apply for this Oduma Solutions Ltd Job
Kindly send your CV to the following email address: email@example.com
Closing Date: 23rd December 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- Firstly, Job Recruitment at The Capital Group Limited
- Secondly, International Workplace Group Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, New Job Opportunity at Robert Walters
- Moreover, APPLY NOW || University of Ghana Job Vacancies
- Additionally, Mastercard Foundation New Vacancy Advertisement
- Then, UNICEF Ghana Job Recruitment For November 2022
- Also, Besa Manufacturing Company New Job Opportunities
- Furthermore, Job Opening at SOS Children’s Villages International
- Afterwards, Farmerline Latest Employment Opportunity
- Finally, Lashibi Funeral Homes & Crematorium Job Vacancies
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED