Bolt is one of the fastest-growing startups in the world with over 75M happy customers in 45+ countries, from Europe to LatAm to Africa.
We’re building the future of mobility – one platform that connects you with cars, motorcycles, scooters and e-bikes, or food delivery from your favourite restaurant. Fast, convenient and affordable service for everyone.
Job Description :
We are looking for Operations Coordinators as part of the National Service Program who can help us grow our business.
These personnel will support all Bolt’s Operations in Ghana. It’s an exciting once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to grow and develop yourself with challenging opportunities. Let’s build the future of transport together!
- Support all Bolt’s business operations in Accra
- Support brand penetration strategies
- Analyse data – you will monitor our engagement, quality and utilization metrics and ensure a great experience for our users and drivers
- Figure out the logistics of how many drivers are needed where and when
- Develop and execute strategies to keep the churning rate at minimum levels
- Manage driver training sessions with existing driver base
- Outbound calls to churned drivers
- Assist the Management team with quality management.
- Resolve car applications and fleet documents
- Manage a team of scouts in the city assigned
- Partake in data clean up and mop up exercises
- Scout for drivers in the city assign.
- Assist driver leads to complete their registration and training
- Perform field visit of remote activation centers to ensure optimal performance
- You’re passionate about new technologies and fixing transportation
- You must have completed tertiary education and be eligible for National Service
- You’re a great communicator
- You have a data-driven analytical mindset and love to solve problems (Excel skills are an advantage)
- You’re a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
- You are social. You can easily network with people of all backgrounds
- Experience in sales, sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE : ONGOING
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED