Latest Job Recruitment at Tullow Oil
Tullow Oil is an independent oil and gas business with a strong presence in Africa. The Group holds approximately 30 exploration and production licenses in eight African and South American nations. Our mission is to improve the future through ethical oil and gas development.
Tullow Oil is looking to hire a permanent Financial Planning Accountant. Accra, Ghana, will be the location of the post. The individual will be in charge of coordinating the yearly budget and forecasting processes, as well as monthly management and joint venture reporting, external reporting as needed, and shared service cost allocations.
- Coordination of the annual budget and forecasting procedures, as well as interaction with Cost Engineers and budget holders, to ensure that budget requirements are fully understood and followed.
- Input Capex/Opex budgets and forecasts for all assets into Cognos/SAC, then review and reconcile: and confirmation of the closure of these Cognos/SAC inputs
- Lifting Schedule is used to create revenue estimates and feed them into Cognos/SAC.
- Ensure that the BU License Model, Cash Flow Model, P&L Model, and G&A Model have been completed and reviewed.
- Managing the monthly cost allocation process for shared services cost centers (TGL FPA only), including the computation of any SKFs to be applied, as well as the updating and running of the allocation cycles
- Preparing the asset/corporate’s monthly internal management reporting and submitting it for inclusion in the consolidated monthly reporting pack
- The monthly management reporting timeline checklist is issued, followed up on, and updated.
- Compiling some comments on finance performance KPIs and producing calculations for certain of the KPIs, such as Opex/bbl, incorporating PCO
- Creating monthly JV cost trackers for the asset or corporation and submitting them for inclusion in the aggregated monthly Fincom pack or sharing them with JVPs
- Preparing the monthly external/sectional reporting required by the asset PAs (DWT and WCTP PA sections 6, 7, 8, 9, 10).
- TGLs AOE data preparation
- Support any ongoing divestment or acquisition procedures related to the asset (TEN/Jubilee).
- Actively participate in group-wide Corporate Projects. As needed, perform ad hoc duties
- As needed, communicate with external auditors to assist with explanations of Opex and Capex data.
- Participate actively in all risk and assurance activities within finance and the BU Skills.
- A minimum of three years of professional experience in a similar job is required.
- Strong expertise in management accounting, budgeting, or forecasting Financial modeling and advanced Excel skills SAP, SAC, and Cognos understanding
- Experience with joint venture accounting Strong analytical skills
- Microsoft Suit User Experience with Oil and Gas Knowledge
Experience and Education
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance is required.
- Membership in one of the professional accounting bodies (e.g., CA, CIMA, ACCA, etc.) as a student or affiliate
- All individuals are treated fairly and respectfully at Tullow, and everyone has equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute to Tullow’s overall success.
To accomplish this, we provide our employees with
- A results-oriented culture based on performance A dedication to your personal and professional growth.
- A chance to make a difference in our company by working in or leading teams of brilliant, dedicated individuals.
- A culture that values inclusion and diversity and promotes equal opportunity. Recognized and rewarded for your efforts.
How to Apply for this Job Recruitment at Tullow Oil
Closing Date: 22nd November, 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED