December 14th, 2022 at 09:32 am
Job Vacancy For Teachers
North Ridge Lyceum, a private Christian Basic (Primary & Junior High School) in Accra has vacancies Teachers.
- English Teacher, Maths & Science Teacher
- Ghanaian Language (GA) Teacher
- English Teacher
Qualification Required & Experience
- A Diploma in Education with a minimum of 2 years post qualification teaching experience
- Computer literacy, a good command of the English language and the ability to thikn critically are essential requirements for all positions
How To Apply For This Job Vacancy For Teachers
Interested persons should apply in writing to:
The Chief Executive
North Ridge Lyceum Ltd
No 1 Tabon Street
Applications should be either hand delivered to the School premises or emailed in pdf format only to: email@example.com
Applicants should quote the position for which they are applying, in the heading (Subject Line) of their email applications.
Applicants applying by email should not attach copies of any certificates to their email applications. All applicants should include a full CV and contact telephone number Applications which do not conform to the above requirements will not be considered any further.
Closing Date: 20 December, 2021
Applicants should kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- Firstly, Job Recruitment at The Capital Group Limited
- Secondly, International Workplace Group Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, New Job Opportunity at Robert Walters
- Moreover, APPLY NOW || University of Ghana Job Vacancies
- Additionally, Mastercard Foundation New Vacancy Advertisement
- Then, UNICEF Ghana Job Recruitment For November 2022
- Also, Besa Manufacturing Company New Job Opportunities
- Furthermore, Job Opening at SOS Children’s Villages International
- Afterwards, Farmerline Latest Employment Opportunity
- Finally, Lashibi Funeral Homes & Crematorium Job Vacancies
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED