- Liaise with chefs to design menus for restaurants, hotels and other food outlets
- Conduct surveys to identify customer requirements and take appropriate steps in ensuring client needs are met
- Plan alternative recipes for customers with special dietary needs.
- Develop and implement standards/policies for the delivery of world-class customer service
- Oversee the recruiting, orienting, and training of food and beverage staff to ensure an effective unit
- Monitor the performance and activities of food and beverage staff to ensure compliance with set customer service standards
- Establish communication medium through which customers can send in their feedback
- Oversee the cleaning and upkeep of kitchen, reception and overall work environment
- Set targets and implement strategies necessary in achieving set objectives
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations and procedures
- Designate and schedule work duties to food and beverage staff
- Carry out analysis to determine rates for food and food services
- Oversee the purchase of food items and culinary equipment
- Maintain accurate inventory of food stock and other available items
- Prepare and manage budgets to achieve set objectives and targets
- Assist in addressing customer complaints and resolving arising issues
- Present regular reports to management on work activities and generated revenues
- Review financial records to ensure balanced accounts
- Ensure the quality of produced meals through tasting to confirm flavor.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Ideal candidate must have Bachelor’s degree in food service management, hospitality management, or in a similar field
- Must have a minimum of five years previous Food & Beverage supervisory/management experience in a luxury hotel environment.
- Must have ability to coordinate and direct the activities of a food and beverage team to ensure efficient work operations.
- Must have excellent negotiation skills
- Must have good knowledge of health & safety and food safety
- Must be available to work different shifts including evenings and weekends• Must have ability to work well under pressure managing multiple workloads
- Must have ability to coordinate and direct the activities of food and beverage team to ensure efficient work operations.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with customers, clients, and staff at all levels
- Must have strong financial and budgetary acumen.
SALARY : NEGOTIABLE
Location: Spintex & Sakumono
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send their application to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 21 August, 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED