We are searching for a reliable, innovative Production Engineer to oversee manufacturing processes at our company.
You will join our growing team of professionals and be responsible for installing new production units (oils and fats), supervising staff, ensuring health and safety codes are followed, training workers in the responsible use of machinery, identifying problems in the production line, troubleshooting equipment, and completing various administrative tasks.
To be successful as a production engineer, you should be an independent thinker and keen problem-solver. Outstanding production engineers are able to diagnose problems, train staff, and provide effective recommendations.
- Supervising the manufacturing processes, ensuring quality work is done in a safe, efficient manner.
- Install new equipement.
- Liaising with other engineers to develop plans that improve production, costs, and labor required.
- Diagnosing problems in the production line and providing recommendations and training.
- Establishing safety procedures and protocols that take the workers’ well-being into account, and that also minimize the carbon footprint.
- Keeping abreast of advancements in engineering and production, and sharing knowledge with co-workers.
- Identifying, documenting, and reporting unsafe practices.
- Drawing up production schedules and budgets for projects.
- Scheduling meetings with relevant departments and stakeholders.
- Analyzing all facets of production and making recommendations for improvement.
- Obtaining any materials and equipment required.
Required Skills or Experience
- Degree in engineering
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Proven experience in the engineering field.
- Storng analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Strong leadership abilities.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to make decisions under pressure.
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills.
How To Apply
Applications accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, should be forwarded to:
The Human Resource Manager,
The Savannah Fruits Company
P. O. Box TL 20
Closing Date: 17th December 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED