SOUTHEY CONTRACTING LTD JOB RECRUITMENT OPPORTUNITIES
A REPUTABLE INTERNATIONAL ENGINEERING AND MAINTENANCE COMPANY, SOUTHEY CONTRACTING LTD SEEKS TO RECEIVE YOUR CURRICULUM VITAE FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:
IRATA QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED TECHNICIANS, SOUTHEY, IS OFFERING EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES FROM ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Installation, maintenance, and repair of hydraulic systems
- Read blueprints and diagrams while troubleshooting and diagnosing problems
- Perform preventative maintenance to avoid operational failures of hydraulic systems
- Welding, metal fabrication, and electrical assembly
- Provide drawing review and suggestions related to part inspection and testing
- Use computers and other technologies to investigate and repair hydraulic equipment
- Reassemble machines and equipment
- Moving materials to the worksite and ensuring all tools, machinery, and other equipments are safely set up.
- Operating equipment like drills, pneumatic hammers, shovels, pikes, and other heavy machinery.
- Assisting with various electrical and plumbing installation procedures.
- Inspecting and preparing loads that need to be moved.
- The setting, aligning, and leveling of heavy equipment machinery.
- Selecting the appropriate rigging gear.
- Preparing rigging equipment including beams, pulleys, clamps, and bolts.
- Inspecting rigging before final use.
- Performs onsite bolting, torque, and tension services on various bolted applications such as flanges, heat exchanger units, turbine shells, and other equipment.
- Troubleshoots onsite bolting equipment and determines proper bolting methods to meet customer needs and specific applications.
- Assisted technicians in set-up/tear-down of equipment; perform routine and preventive maintenance tasks, calibrations, and overall equipment and facilities upkeep.
- Maintains a safe, secure and healthy environment by adhering to Company/Customer safety standards and practices and to legal regulations, alerting others regarding potential hazards or concern
- Make proper use of personal protective equipment.
- Follows the Rope Access Supervisor’s or the Rope Access Lead Technician’s directions.
- Understands work permits and participates in job hazard analyses.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply
CLOSING DATE OF APPLICATION
The deadline for submission of CV is 30TH APRIL, 2022
For more job opportunities, CLICK HERE
- Ghana Statistical Service 2022 permanent jobs across all 16 regions
- Ghana Water Company Limited Job Opportunities
- Ministry of Trade and Industry GEPA agency recruitment
- Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research jobs
- International Water Management Institute jobs for field Researchers
- NGC KARIDA Agrosciences Ltd Job Recruitment
- Permanent Job Recruitment Opportunities At DVLA
- GIZ Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- FARA Jobs For Consultants, Suppliers, Contractors and Service Providers
- Marie Stopes International Ghana Job Opportunity
- Job Vacancy at Fiaseman Rural Bank
- Cardno International Development Invites Job Applications
- KB Farms Exciting Career Opportunity
- Jumia Ghana Invites Job Applications
- Latest Job Recruitment at Worldreader
- African Union Calls For Job Applications
- Mo Ibrahim Foundation Exciting Career Opportunities
- G-PAK Limited New Job Opportunities
- Tampico Beverages New Employment Opportunity
- Creative Associates International Job Available
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED