September 25th, 2023 at 06:24 am
Japan-World Bank Graduate Scholarship 2024
Applications for the Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program are being accepted right now. We will go into great detail regarding this scholarship program in this extensive guide, including its advantages and a step-by-step approach to applying.
International students can apply for a fully financed master’s scholarship under the Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program for the academic year 2024–2026. This JJ/WBGSP scholarship includes living expenses each month in addition to full tuition, housing, and economy-class airfare.
Both men and women from developing countries who have a history of supporting their country’s development efforts and relevant professional expertise are eligible to apply for the WBGSP. Candidates must be pursuing a master’s degree in a development-related discipline.
Scholarships are available from the JJWBGSP for 26 participating programs at institutions in the US, Europe, Africa, Oceania, and Japan. These curricula include important development topics like infrastructure management, tax policy, and economic policy management. It’s crucial to remember that in order to be qualified for a JJWBGSP Scholarship, you must first be accepted into one of these programs.
After finishing their education, it is expected of students from developing nations to return home and use their newly acquired talents to further the cultural and economic advancement of their home country.
- Study options for all subjects are offered through this scholarship program.
Benefits of Scholarship:
The Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGSP) provides its awardees with a number of advantages, such as:
- Air transportation in economy class for the scholar’s return and forth trips between their home nation and the host university during the scholarship term. Furthermore, a $500 US travel allowance is given for every trip.
- Full payment of the chosen graduate program’s tuition, along with the university’s minimum health insurance.
- A monthly stipend for living expenses while enrolled in classes during the scholarship term. The purpose of this allowance is to help with living costs such as lodging, food, and other necessities. The precise amount may change based on the nation of the host.
- It’s crucial to remember that JJ/WBGSP scholarships are awarded for the full graduate program or, if less, up to a maximum of two years.
Nevertheless, the JJ/WBGSP scholarship does not pay for the following costs:
- Application fees for visas.
- The cost of the scholar’s family members’ transportation or support.
- The expenses incurred for supplementary instruction or training.
- Courses that don’t count toward the graduate degree’s minimum credit requirements.
- Training in languages is not offered by the graduate program.
- Extra travel costs spent while participating in the study program.
- Expenses for research, additional readings, field visits, seminars, workshops, and internships are as follows.
- Educational tools, including PCs.
- Fees for resident permits.
Nationalities That Qualify:
- International students of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this award.
The following criteria must be met in order to be eligible for the Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJWBGSP):
- Language Proficiency: English language proficiency is necessary.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all nations in the globe.
- Dual Citizenship: Applicants cannot be nationals of more than one developed nation.
- Health: Applicants must be in good physical condition.
A bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent) must be held by applicants, and it must have been obtained at least three years prior to the application deadline.
After earning their bachelor’s degree, applicants should have at least three years of recent job experience in development-related fields.
Job Status at Present:
The scholarship applicant must have a full-time paid job connected to development work at the time the application is submitted. Citizens of developing nations that have been classified as fragile and conflict states are exempt from this, as stated in the application guidelines.
Entrance to University:
Candidates should have been accepted unconditionally (without regard to finance) into at least one of the selected master’s programs at JJ/WBGSP-affiliated universities for the upcoming academic year prior to the deadline for scholarship applications. As of the start of the scholarship application period, the program must be located outside of the applicant’s citizenship and place of residence. The admission letter needs to be uploaded with the scholarship application.
World Bank Membership:
The World Bank Group does not accept applications from candidates who are Executive Directors, Executive Directors’ alternates, or who have any staff assignments. They also shouldn’t be in close biological or adoptive ties with these people. In this sense, “close relative” refers to parents, siblings, half-siblings, kids, aunts, uncles, nieces, and nephews. It’s crucial to remember that there are no exceptions allowed to these eligibility requirements. They will not change during the application procedure.
Procedure for Making an Application:
How Do I Apply for the Joint Graduate Scholarship Program Offered by Japan and the World Bank?
Please follow the steps outlined in the following paragraphs in order to take advantage of this scholarship:
- You are required to submit an application for admission to either one or all of the Partner Master’s Degree Programs initially. The appropriate university should be contacted with any questions regarding the admissions process for a partner program, including how to submit an application.
- Start the application process for the scholarship by creating an account on the website.
- (The subsequent opportunities to submit an application for a scholarship will become available in January and March of 2024.)
- The first application window will be open from the 16th of January until the 28th of February at noon Washington time.
- The second application window will be held from March 27 until May 26 at noon, 2024, Washington time.
- Firstly, Scholarships in German Universities Without IELTS (Fully Funded)
- Secondly, Call For Applications|| Fully Funded Scholarships in USA 2022
- Thirdly, 2022 AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES
- Moreover, FULLY FUNDED |UNISA 2022 SCHOLARSHIPS At UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA
- Additionally, United Nations job Opportunities: Jobs | Careers
- Then, 2022 MEXICO GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES WITH FREE CERTIFICATES
- Also, HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- More so, LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- Afterward, 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- Finally, University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- Australian Scholarships for International Students 2022 | Fully Funded
- Universities in Australia without IELTS & Scholarships | Fully F
- Scholarships in Australia for 2022 Without IELTS | Fully Funded
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED