- Company: InfoView Data Solutions
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana
- Must have excellent presentation and communication skills
- Must have the “can do” attitude and willingness to learn new skills to improve performance
- Must have excellent listening skills and communicate effectively to team mates and management
- Must have “innovative” attitude to solving customer challenges and always develop solutions from customer perspective
- Collaborate with team members to brainstorm about new products, provide each other with technical insight and review working drafts.
- Assist with debugging / development of bug fixes – day-to-day maintenance
- Maintain source code in Github repository
- Work with customer support and sales teams to assess customer demand and usability of new features.
- Work on UI requirements, mockups to build functional, high-performance of SIMS App
- Work with the Test team in analyzing and resolving issues/defects.
- Work with Tech Manager/Product Owner in app deployment activities
- Meet deadlines given by Tech Manager/Product Owner
- Must be willing to work extra hours on special days.(Example Deployment nights)
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; and participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
Closing Date : 20th Oct. 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED