The 2022 Ghana National Gas Company (GNGC) scholarship application is open to qualified Ghanaian students pursuing Undergraduate and HND courses in any accredited public tertiary institution in Ghana.
- Applicant must be a Ghanaian (Applicant must possess a Ghana card, Passport or Birth Certificate for verification of identity).
- Applicant must have an admission letter from a tertiary institution (University or Technical University) in Ghana.
- Applicant must be a first year student of the institution.
- Applicant admitted to pursue Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) shall be given preference.
- Applicant must not be above the age of thirty-five (35) years at the time of applying for the scholarship.
- Applicant must complete a scholarship application form with a recent passport size picture.
DOCUMENTS TO ATTACH
- Admission Letter
- JHS/SHS/Vocational/Technical Certificate
- Birth Certificate/Ghana Card/Passport
- Other Supporting Documents
Applicant must download the application form from the website www.ghanagas.com.gh/sustainable-business
- All scanned applications must be submitted via the email address [email protected]
- Applications submitted through any other means will NOT be accepted.
- Applicant must not be on any other Government of Ghana scholarship or any State Institution scholarship.
- All applicants shall complete an essay or statement of carrier objectives to justify their request for the scholarship.
- Misrepresentation in any material form renders the application null and void. Award made based on that shall be withdrawn and person(s) involved prosecuted. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Closing date for application is 28th February, 2022.
- UCC SCHOLARSHIPS FOR BRILLIANT BUT NEEDY STUDENTS
- Support for needy students in Ghana
- UEW Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship Fund (VCSF) 2021/2022
- KNUST-Educational Pathways International Scholarships 2021/2022
- ADUHENE EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIP FOR 2021-2022 ACADEMIC YEAR
- KNUST SRC Ketewa Biara Nsua (KBN) Bursary Forms 2021/2022
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE