Full list of Turkish Government job vacancies
In Turkey, it’s not hard to find a job, especially if you have the skills that people want. It is the third biggest company in the world that helps people find jobs. Manpower Group says that 66 percent of Turkish businesses can’t find people to fill open jobs. The Turkey public sector is the most in demand. Most people want to work in areas like engineering, accounting, and finance.
This post will tell you about government jobs that are in demand in Turkey for foreigners and many more.
List of Turkish Government job vacancies
1 . Onsite Interpreters
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Learn the rules and language of the healthcare business
- Keep a professional attitude at all times during the task.
- Have access to the Internet or electronic contact tools for work
- Use good sense and skill to explain things and bridge cultural gaps.
2 . SIGINT Language Analyst – MD
What you will do:
- Finding the most important parts of information
- Making translations and/or transcripts based on simple, accurate writing and/or speech
- Giving clear, factual information in writing or speech.
3 . Operational Language Analyst
- Copy and/or translate written and/or spoken source information.
- Translated foreign language information needs to be analyzed and reported on.
- Scan, sort, and put foreign language items into different groups.
- Find the most important parts of the knowledge.
4 . CAT II Turkish Linguist
Essential Duties, Functions, & Responsibilities:
- Provide general linguistic support for military activities and translate during interviews, meetings, and conferences
- Translate and interpret written and spoken language
- Write down and examine what people say.
- Perform document abuse; Scan, study, and analyze foreign language documents for important information
How to Apply for These Turkish Government job vacancies
All interested persons should Click on the link below to read more about the job description and apply.
CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE OFFICIAL PORTAL
- Firstly, UK SELF SPONSORSHIP VISA: HOW TO APPLY AND OTHER INFO
- Secondly, HOW TO GO TO CANADA ON THE CANADA FARM WORKERS PROGRAM
- Thirdly, REALITY OF JOBS IN ABROAD: THE TRUTHS TO KNOW BEFORE GOING ABROAD
- Moreover, DISHWASHER JOB WITH PAYMENT OF $15 PER HOUR IN CANADA
- Additionally, WAITER/WAITRESS JOB PAID $19 PER HOUR IN ALBERTA
- Then, KITCHEN HELPER JOB PAID $15 PER HOUR IN ALBERTA
- Also, CASHIER/WAITRESS/CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH $12 AN HOUR PAY AT METAIRIE
- More so, REALITY OF JOBS IN ABROAD: THE TRUTHS TO KNOW BEFORE GOING ABROAD
- Lastly, HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATOR JOB WITH SALARY OF $22 AN HOUR AT LOS ANGELE
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED