- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
- Coordinating the interview process with Recruitment Team.
- Inventory Management
- Vendor Management
- Updating Leave Cards (Maintaining the manual document of the Employees applying for leaves).
- Assisting the HR team in Joining and exit formalities.
- Good communication skill
Applicants must possess certificate in the relevant field from a recognised institution and must have at least 3 years’ work experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested persons must e-mail application, CV and copies of relevant certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Closing date for submission of application is October 30, 2021.
Note that only applicants with at least 3 character / professional referees will be shortlisted.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED