- Instruct students on interpreting literature.
- Assign books to read, including classics and contemporary novels.
- Help students interpret literature and poetry.
- Provide background on authors’ life and works.
- Teach students about the structure and content of the English language, including proper grammar, spelling, and sentence structure.
- Teach about different literary styles.
- Create instructional resources for use in the classroom.
- Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities
- Create positive educational climate for students to learn in.
- Meet course and school-wide student performance goals.
- Participate in ongoing training sessions.
- Create lesson plans and modify accordingly throughout the year.
- Maintain grade books.
- Grade papers and perform other administrative duties as needed.
- Write grant proposals to gain funding for further research.
- Create projects designed to enhance lectures.
- Read and stay abreast of current topics in education.
- Create lesson plans.
Applicants should possess the following:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Education or Subject and 3 years experience in teaching the Cambridge IGCSE, A Level and WASSCE Programmes
HOW TO APPLY
Applications should be sent to: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS
WEDNESDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER, 2021
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED