To assist in administering the College’s examinations processes starting from the registration process and ending with marking of scripts to ensure effective and efficient operations.
- Administers assessments and end of block examinations
- Creates examinations schedules
- Sets up examination venues as per Academic Board requirements
- Provides data for archive files and historical records relating to assessment and examinations; .
- Assists in identifying training needs of examination invigilators and organizes appropriate development opportunities
- Processes attendance and training
- Records for examination invigilators
- Reports on activities and assignments undertaken
- Undertakes any other duties that may be assigned by Management.
Qualification and Experience
Applicants must have:
- Master’s degree in Nursing, Mental Health, Midwifery, Public Health or an equivalent discipline;
- A Professional Nurse or Midwife; and
- Minimum of 3 years of progressive working experience in an educational institution with experience in organizing examinations.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent managerial skills
- Ability to organize workload and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to relate effectively to people at all levels
- High sense of professionalism
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should forward their curriculum vitae with a covering letter to:
The Human Resources Manager
Ghana College of Nurses and Midwives
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Closing date of submission of Application is: TWO WEEKS FROM DATE OF
PUBLICATION. That is 27th September 2021
NB: ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED