To assist in implementing clinical coordination activities of the College to ensure professional development.
- Implements clinical coordination activities
- Ensures Residents report at assigned clinical sites and perform assigned clinical duties as required.
- Assesses and recommends appropriate clinical sites for the various specialist programmes
- Maintains positive working relationships with clinical facility management and staff
Qualification and Experience
Applicants must have:
- Master’s degree in in Nursing, Mental Health, Midwifery, Public Health or an equivalent discipline;
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent managerial skills
- Ability to organize workload and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to relate effectively to people at all levels
- High sense of professionalism.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should forward their curriculum vitae with a covering letter to:
The Human Resources Manager
Ghana College of Nurses and Midwives
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Closing date of submission of Application is: TWO WEEKS FROM DATE OF
PUBLICATION. That is 27th September 2021
NB: ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED