The qualified applicant will perform the following duties:
1. Oversee to the development and maintenance of appropriate platform, Systems, infrastructure and software for the Commission.
2. Assist in the development and maintenance of Ir database for the Commission
3. Ensuite regular maintenance of network connectivity.
4. Manage the Commission’s website and update information.
5. Train staff on relevant IT systems
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
A minimum of 5 years working experience in Information Technology Systems.
Ability to plan, organise and prioritise work relating to publicity of the Commission
Computer literacy in MS Office and other software packages is att advantage
Accra, Head Office
HOW TO APPLY
1. Applicants must show evidence of completion of National Service.
2.Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview
3. Applications should be marked indicating vacancies A-F respectively.
4. Applications should be addressed to:
THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
P. O. BOX GP 630
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The closing date of application is fourteen (14) working days after the publication. That is 8th April 2021.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED