The Peki College of Education, Peki is a renowned public Teacher Educational Institution in the Volta Region of Ghana and affiliated to University of Ghana, Legon under the new Teacher Education Reform. The Governing Council of the College invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following Senior Management positions at the College
The Position/Job Description
A Chief Estate Management Assistant shall be responsible to the Principal for the management of the College’s Estate Department
- He/She shall be advising Management on estate matters Including property acquisition rent and rent review, leases and has renewal and dispasal of unserviceable
- He/She shall be undertaking routine Inspection of the College’ estates and preparation of regular reports.
- He/She shall be ensuring that proper f state Register Is maintained at the Estate Office, and that there Is proper utilisation of Colleges’ property among others.
The applicant must:
- Have a relevant Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional qualification.
- Have served as a Principal Estate Management Assistant in a College of Education or comparable grade in a similar Institution or organisation for at least four (4) years.
- Be computer-literate and conversant with the relevant software.
HOW TO APPLY
For the Position of the Principal applicants should attached a two-page vision statement. All applicants should add updated soft and hard copies of Curriculum Vitae,
Application Letter, Names and addresses of three (3) copies of sealed recommendation letters anti Photocopies of Certificates to their letters and address it to [email protected] and post a copy to:
C/O PEKI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
P. O. BOX 14
PEKI AVETILE, V/R
All applications should reach the above address at or before 3:00 pm on Thursday, 9th April. 2020.