PROOF OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY EXEMPTIONS
The following applicants are exempt from submitting English language proficiency scores:
1. International students who completed a minimum of two years of full-time secondary study in the final two years of secondary study) or one year of full-time postsecondary study or higher education in a country where English is an official language or the only language of common usage. Check below if your country is listed on our English as a Second Language (ESL) exemption list.
2. International students do obtain an international Baccalaureate in English from one of the International Schools’ members of the Council of international school
3. Graduation from Niagara College’s English for Academic Preparation program offering conditional admissions.
Graduation from Niagara College’s English for Academic Preparation program
All other students must submit their valid English Language Proficiency Test scores to international Admissions. Only tests taken in the last two years are considered valid.
LIST OF COUNTRIES EXEMPTED FROM ENGLISH PROFICIENCY LIST
Students who completed their high school (secondary school) education in one of the countries listed below are deemed exempt from providing their English Language Proficiency scores:
Cardions Apply Students must provide proof that they have attended in a fully English curriculum on the most recent studies.
Students who completed their high school (secondary school) education in a country not listed above are required to provide their English Language Proficiency scores.
NOT ON THE EXEMPT LIST? PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING
The one country in Africa that may face the English language criteria with some few schools in Canada is Nigeria.
If you’re a Nigerian and you come across a school that had listed Nigeria not on the EXEMPT LIST, PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING before submitting your school admission application to help you get a language proficiency waver:
1. Attach a copy of your WAEC or NECO result showing that you took an exams in ENGLISH LANGUAGE
2. Get a letter from your school be it High School or tertiary institution where you studied. Instruct them to mention that all your education from elementary school was conducted in English language.
Note: the average school fees for the college is $17,000 CAD
YOUR CHEAPERST COLLEGE are likely: New Brunswick Community College and North Atlantic College.
If you think you have the money, you can go for Niagara College or SENECA COLLEGE OR CENTENNIAL COLLEGE OR MOHAWK COLLEGE OR HUMBER COLLEGE or FANSHAWE COLLEGE or CONFEDERATION COLLEGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED