Credit Manager job vacancy at East Akim Rural Bank Ltd
The job holder will plan, implement, monitor and manage the credit department of the Bank’s loan portfolio. In addition will design new credit products and fine-tune the credit policies.
- Responsible for managing the bank’s loan portfolio
- Design delinquency management practices and procedures
- Responsible for the design of appropriate loan management and recovery strategies to ensure excellent loan recoveries.
- Responsible for preparing all returns (BOG, Apex and Collateral registry etc)
- A good first degree in Banking and Finance (Accounting or Marketing Option), HND qualification (Accounting or Marketing Option).
- An MBA or Associate Banker (ACIB qualified) is an added advantage,
- A minimum of five (5) years relevant work experience in rural banking.
- Must be knowledgeable in emerge T-24 Software
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applications should be addressed to:
East Akim Rural Bank Ltd
P. O. Box 20
Closing Date: 16th February, 2020
NOTE: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED