You will provide technical advice, guidance, and support to a wide range of program design and implementation issues with a focus on larger projects in Partnerships in line with Catholic Relief Services (CRS) program quality principles and standards, donor guidelines, and industry best practices to regional and Country Program (CP) teams to advance the delivery of high-quality programming to the poor and vulnerable.
Your technical knowledge, advice and guidance will contribute to determining how effective, adaptive and innovative CRS’ Partnerships programming is across the globe.
Roles and Key Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the development and implementation of agency-wide strategies, standards, tools, and best practices in Partnerships that effectively engage partners, donors and governments. Help ensure a cross-sectoral approach integrating gender, protection mainstreaming, and disaster risk reduction.
- Provide technical solutions to regional and CP teams, remotely and on-site, for strategic planning and how to best apply program design and implementation standards, best practices, partnership principles, tools, and M&E, ensuring high-quality implementation.
- Contribute to regional and CP efforts to pre-position CRS for growth opportunities in Partnerships. Lead or contribute to the development of the technical design for large/complex proposals, including defining appropriate monitoring systems and indicators. Advise project teams on integrating donor strategies, priorities and technical requirements into CRS’ approach.
- Contribute to capacity strengthening initiatives in Partnerships programming for staff and partners through helping develop learning and training strategies and agendas/curriculums, conducting trainings and workshops, and mentoring and coaching to CP staff.
- Contribute to knowledge management and learning through collecting and analyzing program data, evaluating strategic projects, assisting with measuring program impact, capturing and sharing lessons learned and best practices, and research and internal reports.
- Establish and maintain relationships with donors, peer organizations, research and other institutions. Participate in forums in the area of Partnerships to collect and share best practices and promote CRS’ work.
- Lead as focal point on Local leadership initiatives for the Country Program including the provision of capacity strengthening training and technical assistance.
- Lead the development of CRS Ghana technical assistance and capacity strengthening framework based on agency standards and principles.
- Lead as Gateway/Sub Recipient Financial Management Policy (SRFMP) Focal Point for the Country Program.
Required Languages – English
Travel – Must be willing and able to travel up to 30%.
Supervisory Responsibilities: none but could develop; coordinates the safeguarding team
Key Working Relationships:
Internal: Head of Programming, Head of Operations, Country Representative, BD Specialist, Project Managers, Chief of Party, Sector Influence Manager, Communications Officer.
External: Government ministries departments and agencies, church partners, local and international NGOs, coordination platforms and working groups, community leaders
- Master’s Degree in Partnerships or a related development subject required.
- Minimum of five years relevant international working experience in an advisory or management role with progressive responsibilities, ideally with an international NGO, with minimum of three years working for programming interventions in Partnerships
- Previous experience providing technical assistance and developing successful proposals for external donor funding is required.
- Demonstrated application of technical principles and concepts in Partnerships. General knowledge of other related disciplines to ensure proper cross-sectoral approach.
- Experience in business development, project design and proposal development in Partnerships, including technical writing.
- Experience in mentoring, coaching, facilitation and training applying adult learning principles and practices.
- Experience with program monitoring and evaluation, including applying data collection tools and methodologies, data analysis, and data presentation.
- Experience and skills in networking and relations with donors, peer organizations, and faith-based and civil society partners. Understanding of partnership principles.
- Proficient in MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Web Conferencing Applications, information and budget management systems, knowledge-sharing networks.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent relationship management skills with ability to influence and get buy-in from people not under direct supervision and to work with individuals in diverse geographical and cultural settings.
- Strong strategic, analytical, problem-solving and systems thinking skills with capacity to see the big picture and ability to make sound judgment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong presentation, facilitation, training, mentoring, and coaching skills
- Proactive, resourceful and results-oriented
Agency-wide Competencies (for all CRS Staff)
These are rooted in the mission, values, and guiding principles of CRS and used by each staff member to fulfill his or her responsibilities and achieve the desired results.
- Continuous Improvement & Innovation
- Builds Relationships
- Develops Talent
- Strategic Mindset
- Accountability & Stewardship
Method Of Application
Closing Date: Ongoing
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED