You might be thinking of How to get a scholarship in Canada? Welcome to New Canadian Scholarships for Undergraduate Degree, Master’s Degree & for Doctoral Degree Program. Concordia University Scholarships in Canada is open For All Students and you are lucky that you don’t have to show IELTS/TOEFL because Concordia University has canceled English Language Test Proof due to COVID-19. In parallel to Canada, United States Universities Waived GRE/GMAT Due to COVID-19. They have introduced Alternative to IELTS – Duolingo Language Test.
Canada is best in providing Quality Education and now providing an Immigration Visa to people around the world in fact after completing your degree, you can apply for PR now.
More Details About Concordia University Canadian Scholarships
- Country: Canada
- University Name: Concordia University, Canada
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D., Diploma, or Certificate programs
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: 1st September 2020
Which Degree You are interested to do?
- Undergraduate: Bachelors, Certificate
- Graduate: (Masters, Specialized Graduate Diploma)
- Graduate: Doctorate
- Diploma, or Certificate programs
In Below Fields, You can Apply
- Administration And Management Sciences
- Arts And Music
- Economics And Politics
- Environment And Sustainable Development
- Environmental Planning And Design
- Fundamental And Applied Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Information And Communications Technologies
- Life Sciences
- Literature And Languages
- Social Sciences
- Social Sciences And Social Action
- Teaching And Education Sciences
- Theology And Religious Sciences
The Benefits You will get
At Concordia University, competitive funding packages are offered at the time of admission to most students to allow them to focus on their research and studies.
- New: 2020-21 Top Concordian Undergraduate Graduate Entrance Scholarships, valued at $10,000.
- Concordia University Doctoral Graduate Fellowships, valued at $14,000 per year for four years.
- Concordia International Tuition Award of Excellence, award value is paying tuition fees at the Quebec rate. Valued at approximately $39,280.
- Concordia Merit Scholarship, valued at $10,000.
Applicants are automatically considered for all Concordia entrance scholarships through the individual faculty’s graduate admissions office.
Indigenous Graduate Scholarships
Concordia offers “top-up” funding to Indigenous graduate students who have been awarded scholarships.
There are 10 doctoral and 20 master’s scholarships annually, each valued at $10,000, with the doctoral scholarship offering $10,000 per year for up to four years.
Documents You need to submit
During the application process, you will be asked to submit electronic copies of your supporting documents via your student account in My Concordia. Submit each document only once. You can always upload documents after your application has been submitted. If Concordia requires you to mail official documents, they will notify you.
- Transcripts and Certificates
- Letters of reference
- Statement of purpose
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Check Your Eligibility
- If you are Domestic or international students than you can apply for it.
- Concordia University has canceled IELTS/TOEFL Requirement so you can give Duolingo Test.
- For Graduate Requirements: Check Here
- For Undergraduate Requirements: Check Here
How To Apply For Canadian Scholarships
The Application Process is Online for Undergraduate and Graduate, To Apply for the Concordia University Scholarship, Please Visit the Official Website for Undergraduate (Visit Here). For Graduate (Visit Here).
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED