APPLY HERE || Key Account Manager at Metso Ghana
Plans, organises and controls the sales activities within the specified sales policy within the BL. Maintains contact with key customers and ensure improved customer satisfaction on an ongoing basis. Ensure continuous new market development.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead and organise the sales activities within territory according to agreed targets
- Responsible for proposal preparation, negotiation and the securing of contracts via EPC
companies within the Mining Industry, ensuring correct technical and commercial fit
- Ensure that preparation and submission of customer quotation and order handling is
performed timeously and in accordance with Metso standard procedures
- Lead and effectively manage relevant personnel in the Process Solutions dept
- Effectively control expenses in order to ensure that targets are met
- Participation in local strategy development and management team meetings, in accordance
with the management system
- Expand into and secure business into Ghana market
- Monthly reporting
- Maintain and increase local customer satisfaction
- Hold and maintain records of meetings as part of management system
- Travel locally and internationally on an ad hoc basis.
RELATIONSHIPS AND INTERNAL/EXTERNAL INTERFACES
- Management, Sales and Project teams
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- ND Mechanical/Extraction Metallurgy or equivalent
- Advanced computer literacy
- Proven Sales track record in the mining/aggregate industries
- Excellent knowledge of various mining equipment in similar industry
- Willing to travel.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong communication skills, drive and performance orientation.
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere
- Building and managing relationships
- Plan & use own initiative.
- He/She should be a self-starter who is able to perform at peak without supervision
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands and fingers; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and climb or balance.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 kg.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Use of keyboards, telephones, copiers, telefax, visits and movement through premises, and travel experiences.
- Climbing of stairs, ladders and customer facilities.
HOW TO APPLY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED