Marie Stopes International Ghana (MSIG), a branch of MSI Reproductive Choices global partnership is the leading Sexual Reproductive Health and rights organisation in Ghana providing high quality, safe services, and advocacy to create an enabling environment, so every client has access to safe services when and where they are needed.
MSIG has vacancies for passion-driven, well-organised, client-oriented and energetic individuals with the below relevant qualification/s and experience. MSIG’s goal is to meet the needs of the underserved and improve access to the use of Family Planning (FP) and other Sexual Reproductive Health (SRH) services.
At MSI Reproductive Choices we are unapologetically pro-choice. We believe that every woman has the right to make choices about her own body and her own future.
MSI Reproductive Choices is committed to creating an inclusive environment with a workforce that is representative of the communities we serve. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer and give equal consideration to all qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
The Client Activation Officer is responsible for the development, implementation, monitoring and review of all Demand Creation activities aimed at increasing client flow in all MSIG channels of service delivery. The Client Activation Officer will report to the Regional Manager with a dotted reporting line to the Marketing Manager.
- Lead the effective demand creation of services for MSIG’s Bluestar network, MSIG Centres of Excellence, Outreach teams and Public Sector sites to ensure high volumes of clients are accessing services
- Plan and implement innovative community interventions with the Community Mobilizing Agents (CMAs) consistent with MSIG’s mission.
- Work with the marketing coordinator to plan and execute specific marketing plans for each Centre focused on broad themes or campaigns.
- Ensure that the MSIG call centre cards and other promotional materials are distributed to encourage clients and potential clients to access MSIG services.
- Support the Youth Focal Person to develop and implement activities focussed on reaching the youth with SRH services.
- Implement and supervise systems for generating and monitoring active referrals to the Bluestar network, MSIG Centres, Outreach Sites and PSS sites.
- Retrieve and review all referral coupons for verification and presentation to Regional Manager to authorise CMAs incentive payments
- Keep proper documentation evidence of all referrals made by CMAs for purposes of payment and reporting.
Required Skills or Experience
- Degree Marketing, Social Work, Social Sciences, Population or Development, Health Promotion.
- At least two (2) years post qualification experience in working with NGOs/ government agencies and at least two (2) years of directly relevant work experience
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel and Internet are required)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in community mobilisations and monitoring
- Willingness and ability to do fieldwork and interact with communities
- Analytical and results-oriented, Honest, Mature and reliable
- Ability to work under pressure and works independently and efficiently
- Proactive and ability to work under pressure and communicate effectively
- Outstanding organisational and record-keeping skills
- Must be pro-choice and a team player.
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE: By the Close of 13th December 2021
- Please fill the application with the exact job title and location if indicated.
- Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- These are local positions. Interested Non-Ghanaians must therefore have the necessary legal permits required to work in Ghana.
- Females are encouraged to apply
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED