An excellent opportunity for an ambitious AAT studier to join a Thetford FMCG looking to expand their business operations. The Junior Accountant will be working closely with the Financial Controller with the financial operations of the business including month end duties.
A fast paced FMCG who have gone from strength to strength over the last year with their UK operations. Joining the Thetford site, the successful candidate for the Junior Accountant position will have the opportunity to develop their career alongside highly experienced colleagues who also provide an excellent working environment.
The Junior Accountant will be responsible for:
- Supporting the monthly production of management accounts
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns and submissions to HMRC
- Support with purchase and sales ledger duties as needed
- Assist with producing detailed analysis to inform business decisions
- Completion of supplier reconciliations, treasury management
- Preparing payment runs
The successful candidate for the Junior Accountant will be:
- An ambitious individual looking to develop their career within finance
- Ideally at the latter stages of their AAT studies
- Comfortable user of Excel as well as experience with an ERP system
- Comfortable working closely with senior member of Finance regularly
- Prior FMCG or manufacturing experience would be advantageous but not essential
The successful candidate for the Junior Accountant position will be joining a Thetford based business with the real opportunity to grow and develop their skill-set and career, whilst also earning a competitive salary and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
Closing Date : March 24, 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED