6 Easiest Ways To Move To Canada
This publication seeks to highlight 6 ways through which individuals can move to Canada legally. Interested internationals can choose from any of the methods in order to begin the migration process. Thus, this article will answer questions on how to move to Canada, how to protect yourself from fraud, as well as what to expect after individuals arrive in Canada.
Out of the six ways, individuals can move to Canada via Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Canada.
Between the years 2022 and 2024, Canada plans on welcoming more than 1.3 million new immigrants. Moving to Canada legally is not easy. However, if individuals follow the steps below, they will be able to apply successfully.
6 Legal Ways of Moving to Canada
As mentioned earlier, individuals can move to Canada legally using six ways. Below is the list:
- To begin with, Express Entry
- Secondly, Quebec-selected skilled workers
- Thirdly, the Temporary resident to permanent resident pathway
- Also, Atlantic Immigration Program
- Last but least, Start-up Visa
- Lastly, Family Sponsorship
1 . Firstly, Express Entry
The Express Entry program is designed for skilled workers who want to migrate to Canada. Thus, international skilled workers with work experience should take note. International applicants will be considered if they meet the eligibility criteria as well as other factors. This process is not immediate. The process takes time, hence applicants should have patience.
- Therefore, applicants should click on the link below to read about to begin the application process. How Express Entry Works:
- Also, for further details about needed documents, CLICK HERE. International applicants can find details about Language test results, education assessments, job offers, police certificates, medical exams, and proof of funds.
- International applicants can Submit their Express Entry Profile Here.
- Successful applicants can Apply for permanent residence when they are invited: Fill out the form, upload documents, pay fees and submit your application
- Applicants whose applications are approved will attend Interviews inside and outside Canada.
2 . Secondly, Family Sponsorship Entry
Another way is the family sponsorship entry. The process operates in a way that if one of the applicants’ family members is living in Canada, or working in Canada and they have the authority to sponsor other family members. However, sponsors will have to be at least 18 years of age. Also, sponsors must be citizens of Canada.
For this reason, interested individuals should click on the links provided below to read more:
3 . Thirdly, Temporary Jobs For International Workers
The temporary jobs for international workers program aim to attract international applicants, and students, to obtain work permits in Canada. Applicants of any nationality can apply for Canada Government Jobs.
International applicants will apply for a work permit after getting a Job offer.
4 . Last but least, Start-up Visa
The Start-up Visa program is aimed at applicants who will help contribute to the Canadian economy through their investment and business skills. Thus, the aim of this business immigration program is to help start a business and create jobs or support innovative entrepreneurs.
Criteria For Business Immigration Program (Start-up Visa)
- Individuals should have a minimum net worth of CAD 800,000.
- Also, they must be willing to invest CAD 400,000. This will be returned to them by the Canadian Government after a period of five years.
Click on the links below to read more:
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED