3 Easy Steps to Attain Canada Permanent Residency | Canadian Permanent Residency Pathways 2023
We’ll go through how to obtain permanent residence in Canada in 2023 in this article’s three easy steps. Find all the necessary information below.
Canadian Permanent Residence Visa
The most desired visa category for qualified professionals in India and overseas is permanent residence in Canada. It is a five-year visa with multiple entries that gives qualified foreign employees the chance to live and work in Canada. You can convert your Canadian PR status to citizenship after three years of residence and employment on the PR card.
Benefits of having a Canada Permanent Residency
The top five benefits of a Canadian PR card are;
- First and foremost, five years multiple entries visa
- Second, a family status under which both applicant spouse can work full-time
- Next, free education for children’s health and social provisions for the entire family
- Also, an opportunity to invite parents post settlement
- Likewise, access to the USA
The minimum requirements to immigrate to Canada are;
- First, you need to score 67 points out of 100 points
- Next, your work occupation should be listed in Canada’s demand list
- Also, you to score good bands in the IELTS exam
- Additionally, you need to maintain funds in your account
- Besides that, you need to produce papers for your employment, education, language proficiency, etc
You must provide documentation supporting your claims for the qualities you are awarding points for to obtain a permanent resident visa for Canada.
- First, education transcripts
- Second, employment experience letters
- Third, the qualifying West report
- Next, the IELTS scorecard
- Also, a valid passport
- Likewise, medical and police clearance certificate
- Besides that, proof of identity
How to get Canada Permanent Resident Visa from Outside Canada
You must follow these three easy procedures to apply for a PR card for Canada. Upon confirmation of your visa, you will be required to present your passport for visa stamping at the Canadian Embassy in India.
How to Calculate Your Canada Permanent Residence Visa Points
To qualify as a resident of Canada, you need to receive 67 out of 100. If your spouse travels with you, his slasher points will also be taken into account when calculating the number of points needed to apply for a permanent resident card in Canada. Under the points-based system, you must obtain 67 points out of a possible 100.
- Age – 12 points
- Education – Max 25 points
- Work experience – Max 15 points
- Language skills – Max 28 points
- Adaptability – Max 10 points
- Arranged employment – Max 10 points
Canada Permanent Resident Visa Fees
Indian applicants must pay 73,980 Indian rupees for permanent residency and 15,500 Indian rupees for an education assessment credential.
Best Immigration Pathways to Become a Canada Permanent Resident
Canada Express Entry 2023
The Canadian immigration process for obtaining a visa for permanent residence. The express entry system for foreign workers, a program for legal economic immigration, was launched by the Canadian government in 2015.
Basic Eligibility for Canada Express Entry Program
- Foremost, ages under 40 years
- Next, graduate in any stream
- Also, have two to three years of work experience
- Additionally, good English language skills
- Likewise, financial stability
Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP)
The most important element for competent applicants to immigrate to Canada is increasingly the provincial nominee programs. Candidates have the best chance of being selected for an invitation to apply (ITA) through the Canada Express Entry drawings with this boost.
Quebec Skilled Worker Visa
The province hopes to expeditiously invite thousands of qualified people to immigrate under the new immigration regulations of Quebec 2020.
- Education: Diploma or bachelor’s education
- Area of training: should be in the C category
- Work experience: minimum six months age up to 42 years
- Language ability: French, minimum B2 level, and English
- IELTS CLB: 5 (ie listening – 5, reading – 4, writing – 5, speaking – 5)
Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program 2023
Graduates accepted for jobs can obtain PR more quickly and with a lower IELTS score because of ape.
Benefits of the Program
- Candidates even with one-year experience qualify
- Also, no points scores required
- Next, IELTS required is less
- Additionally, no pool or ranking system
Faster PR Status upon meeting Eligible Factors
Indian citizens must follow the regular, step-by-step application process for Canadian permanent residency after selecting the appropriate program.
Requirements to get Permanent Resident Visa for Canada
- The basic requirements to get permanent residence in Canada
- Second, proof that you have adequate funds to support your application and stay in the country
- Third, educational credential assessment (ECA)
- Fourth, original copies and official translations of documents supporting your visa application
- Next, educational degrees and certificates
- Also, skills assessment test
- Besides that, language test results
How to Apply for Canada PR
The step-by-step procedure to apply for permanent residency in Canada is
- First and foremost, complete your education credentials assessment ECA
- Next, get the required IELTS score
- Also, create a profile for Express Entry and lodge your application (the online pool)
- Additionally, register with the job bank (optional)
- Thereafter, apply for the provincial nomination program (optional)
- Receive your invitation to apply (ITA)
- Besides that, necessary medical and criminal background checks will be conducted by Canadian citizenship and immigration
- Likewise, receive your confirmation of PR status
- Finally, submit your passport for visa stamping
How to Get PR in Canada
To immigrate to Canada you need to meet two essential eligibility criteria.
- To qualify, you must receive 67 points based on your age, education, work history, language proficiency, adaptability, and a Canadian job offer.
- Your job duties ought to enlist in the National Occupational Classification (NOC), a list of Canadian jobs.
You can apply for a visa card in three easy steps following confirmation of your eligibility.
How to Apply for a Permanent Resident Visa of Canada from India
The step-by-step process to get a permanent resident visa in Canada from India is
1. Check your Eligibility
You need to score 67 points to qualify
2. Apply for Education credential assessment from West
Pass IELTS, obtain company referral letters, and submit an expedited admission application. Tick off each province while lodging.
3. Register with Jobbank (optional)
Twice a month, the IRCC will hold drawings to invite applicants. You will have 60 days to gather all the necessary paperwork and submit your application for the last round. After your experience documents are validated, the CIC will require you to do a medical exam, and then you will need to submit your passport to the Canadian embassy or Indian consulate.
Various Provincial Nominee Programs
The well-known provincial nominee procedure is one of the crucial avenues for applicants with less than 400 points in Canadian immigration. The requirements for eligibility vary by province. Here are Canada’s most recent programs:
- Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program
- British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BCPNP)
- Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program
- New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program
- Newfoundland and Labrador Provincial Nominee Program
- Nova Scotia Nominee Program
- Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP)
- Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program
- Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
- On Nominee Program (VNP)
Canada Permanent Resident Visa Fees
Each candidate must pay 1,325 Canadian dollars for a visa to permanent residency. The cost of a Canadian PR visa is typically requested toward the end of the application process. You will be required to pay a 285 Canadian dollar assessment fee for your educational credentials during the first stage of the application for permanent residence in Canada.
This is done to see if you are all prepared for the process and if your education satisfies Canadian standards.
Visit Newsnowgh.com for the most up-to-date information on changes to visa criteria, prospective paths to obtaining legal residency, and others.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED