October 25th, 2023 at 06:12 am
Warehouse Jobs in Malta with Visa Sponsorship for Foreigners ($16.46 – $24.65 an hour)
The people of Malta have an excellent reputation for being a welcoming and open society. Because of the island’s small size and nice personality, it is easy to meet friends and form bonds.
Throughout the island, you will notice cultural influences dating back to a period in Malta’s history. Because it is located 93 kilometers south of Sicily and 288 kilometers north of the Sahara, Malta’s identity is a fascinating blend of European and African civilizations.
The Maltese language is a combination of Semitic and Romantic origins, written in Latin characters. It helps that English is an official language, along with Maltese. The majority of Maltese, 88%, speak English fairly well, making it easy to assimilate into Maltese life. It’s also worth noting that Malta has a robust expat community that’s only getting bigger.
Malta’s climate is one of its most enticing aspects, with an average daily temperature of 23 °C all year. Winter can be a little rainy and chilly at times, but it’s still more pleasant than in any other European country. The island receives 12 hours of sunlight per day on average, for a total of around 3,054 hours of sunlight per year. It may not appear to be much when compared to London’s 1,633 hours of sunlight.
Malta’s Labor Market
Malta’s job market is growing, with thousands of excellent opportunities available to both local and foreign applicants. On the island, specific sectors are constantly flourishing.
There are numerous job possibilities available in the iGaming, Fintech, Blockchain, and Cryptocurrency sectors. Similarly, the banking and IT markets provide a wide range of opportunities.
The majority of expats who relocate to Malta look for work in these major industries. Malta’s relative ease of getting a job makes it an even more appealing option.
1. Warehouse Associates
- Restock shelves, check for accurate and up-to-date signs, merchandise products, and clean as needed.
- Receipt and count deliveries, reporting any differences to the assistant manager as needed.
- Received product pricing and labeling, as well as existing inventory
- Based on inventory/sales reports and fresh inventory received, move the product to the sales floor for stocking.
- Keep the warehouse environment clean and safe.
2. Warehouse Order Selector
- Receive orders, determine pick sites, and pick products safely. Create stable and well-cubed pallets.
- Pallet jacks and push carts must be operated safely.
- Ability to learn and perform duties in accordance with the policies and procedures of Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) and Safe Quality Food (SQF).
3. Records Retention Warehouse
- Other duties, as relevant to the role and as necessary or assigned by the department director, are performed.
- Will ensure that all activities required for the timely and correct handling of departmental concerns are carried out.
- Will create and maintain an excellent professional connection with the hospital’s personnel and staff, as well as the subsidiary departments served.
- Will bring any present or future concerns with records under examination to the attention of the Records Management Clerk.
Malta Salary and Taxes
According to the National Statistics Office, the average annual wage in Malta is €19,390. A manager’s average pay is €35,584; a financial executive’s compensation is €50,000; an IT director can expect to earn a three-figure salary; and a CEO of a gaming firm can expect to earn more than €200,000.
Malta’s Cost of Living
Malta’s cost of living is comparatively low when compared to the major cities of Western Europe. Rent varies based on where you live and is one of the most expensive aspects of living. In general, a completely furnished one-bedroom apartment in Valletta’s capital city can be rented for roughly €950 per month (a comparable property in London would cost at least €1,800).
It is also possible to maintain a social lifestyle because restaurants, bars, and other activities are reasonably priced and cater to a wide range of budgets. A pint of beer costs €2.50, a three-course meal in a nice restaurant costs €50, and internet costs roughly €30 per month.
Malta Work Permits and Visas
CITIZENS OF THE EU
If you are an EU/EEA/EFTA citizen, settling on the island is simple and within your rights. It is not necessary for you to obtain a work visa.
THE REMAINDER OF THE WORLD
This is when things become a bit complicated. There are two choices, which we shall detail for you.
- Malta Citizenship by Investment: This is a possibility if you have the financial means to invest in citizenship. This EU-approved initiative provides second citizenship choices to families relocating for personal or commercial reasons. In terms of cost, return on investment, time period, and benefits achieved, it is one of the most competitive programs of its kind.
- Work Visa (Single Permit): In order to be qualified, your employer must apply for a work permit on your behalf. Depending on the permit required, the process can take anything from a few weeks to a few months.
Work Conditions in Malta
The average Maltese workweek lasts 40 hours. Office hours are typically from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., however, several iGaming companies are recognized for their flexible hours.
You are legally entitled to 26 days of vacation and 14 public holidays (unless they fall on a Saturday or Sunday). Furthermore, due to Malta’s social security system, you are entitled to two weeks of sick leave every year. Women are entitled to 14 weeks of paid maternity leave and four weeks of unpaid leave.
The standard probation period is six months, during which time the employer is not required to offer a reason for termination. The length of time you have worked there will determine how much notice is necessary after you pass probation.
List of Available Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Malta
- Warehouse Food Packer
- Warehouse Picker
- Delivery Person
- Family Support Assistant (Youth Mentor)
- Night Crew
- Content Executive (French speaking)
- Store Associate
How to Apply for these Malta VISA Sponsorship Jobs
All interested parties should Click on the link below to read more about the job description and apply.
- Firstly, UK SELF SPONSORSHIP VISA: HOW TO APPLY AND OTHER INFO
- Secondly, HOW TO GO TO CANADA ON THE CANADA FARM WORKERS PROGRAM
- Thirdly, REALITY OF JOBS IN ABROAD: THE TRUTHS TO KNOW BEFORE GOING ABROAD
- Moreover, DISHWASHER JOB WITH PAYMENT OF $15 PER HOUR IN CANADA
- Additionally, WAITER/WAITRESS JOB PAID $19 PER HOUR IN ALBERTA
- Then, KITCHEN HELPER JOB PAID $15 PER HOUR IN ALBERTA
- Also, CASHIER/WAITRESS/CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH $12 AN HOUR PAY AT METAIRIE
- More so, REALITY OF JOBS IN ABROAD: THE TRUTHS TO KNOW BEFORE GOING ABROAD
- Lastly, HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATOR JOB WITH SALARY OF $22 AN HOUR AT LOS ANGELE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED