August 26th, 2023 at 05:58 am
Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Serbia to Apply 2023
Searching for a job in Serbia that will cover your visa costs? Are you a foreigner looking for employment or a contract in Serbia? And you lack the resources or don’t want to deal with the hassle of obtaining your visa? Are you trying to find a business that assists foreign nationals in obtaining visas?
You may be wondering how simple it will be to work in Serbia if you’re seeking for a job. The point is that there are numerous considerations to make when searching for employment in Serbia as a foreign national who requires a visa sponsor.
You may find out more about Serbian jobs that support visas, how to obtain a work permit in Serbia, how to obtain a Serbian work visa, and where to locate sponsorship in Serbia by reading this article.
Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Serbia for Foreigners
In 2023, the following positions in Serbia can assist travelers in obtaining visas:
- Junior Trader
- Marketing Analyst
- Customer Support Specialist
- Business Coordinator
- Office Support
- Junior Analyst
- Customer Support Specialist
- Office Manager
- Office Assistant
- Junior Quantitative Analyst
- Health and Value Manager
- Financial Assistant
- Backend Engineer
- Security Compliance Specialist
- Customer Support Specialist
- Education Specialist
- Junior Software Engineer
- Regional Operations Specialist
- Engineering Manager
- Monitoring and Technical Support Analyst
- Junior Monitoring and Technical Support Analyst
- Senior Manager, Visa Direct Sales
Types of Work Visas in Serbia
The Serbian government offers a variety of visas to foreigners. Some types of visas include:
- Type A airport transit visa
- Transit visa type B
- Short-term visa type C
- Temporary residency visa type D
You might be able to help some of the employees you recruit obtain a Type C visa. People who desire to travel to Serbia for business purposes, such as conferences or training sessions, may be granted a short-stay visa. One, two, or more entries into Serbia are permitted with the visa. Only 90 days can be spent in Serbia by those with Type C visas.
Employees must get a temporary dwelling permit as well as a work permit to stay and work in Serbia for an extended period.
Conditions for Obtaining Work Visas for Serbia
The following are the essential requirements for obtaining a visa to enter Serbia:
- First and foremost, a correctly completed visa application form.
- Second, a passport that will remain valid for at least 90 days following the granting of the visa.
- Also, a letter encouraging you to work for them from a potential employer in Serbia.
- Next, a certification of your health insurance.
- In addition, a passport photograph.
- Moreover, evidence that you have the resources to stay in Serbia.
- Aside from that, depending on how long they intend to stay, applicants must either have a schedule or have a return ticket to Serbia.
- Above all, evidence of the payment of the visa cost.
How to get a work permit in Serbia
Obtaining a residence visa and a work permit are two steps in the same process in Serbia. The company is required to provide the work permit. What you must do is as follows:
- The company must request a labor market test from the National Employment Service (NES) before hiring a foreign worker to ensure that no competent Serbians are available for the position. In a month, the NES will conduct the test and report its findings to the boss.
- The employer should examine the candidate’s credentials if the NES identifies someone who would be a suitable fit for the position. NES must be informed if the employer decides to recruit a foreign applicant rather than one of the suggested candidates even though they are not compelled to do so.
- Once it has been determined that the business requires a foreign employee, it can submit a work visa application through the neighborhood employment affairs office.
An application for a work permit is processed in one to two weeks. The individual must then receive permission to reside there from the Serbian Ministry of Interior. The Serbian embassy or consulate in the nation where the potential employee currently resides should receive requests for temporary residence visas.
The applicant must supply the supporting documentation indicated in the last section. Before you apply for a short-term work visa, you must already have a job offer. The worker can go to Serbia and begin working there after receiving approval for both the temporary residence visa and the work permit.
Where can I get funding in Serbia?
It is possible to locate a sponsor for a work visa in several ways. Search for job postings that mention money is required for work visas as one option. Another choice is to approach local companies and request their assistance in obtaining a work visa. You could also seek assistance from local immigration specialists by speaking with them.
It’s crucial to understand that not all businesses can or desire to assist employees in obtaining work cards. It’s crucial to do your research and confirm that the position you’re interested in is eligible for a work visa before applying.
If you are having trouble finding a sponsor for your work visa, numerous non-profit organizations can assist you.
What precisely does it mean when a business sponsors your employment?
It indicates that the business that employed you will handle getting you there and getting you going. They will send your paperwork to the immigration authorities so you can obtain a work visa. If you have a work permit, you are legally permitted to work in the nation. Who provides you with visa support will determine how long it lasts.
When searching for the ideal job to sponsor your visa, take your time. This enables you to evaluate your options and select the best one. Make sure you conduct a lot of research before accepting a job offer from a company to avoid being duped. Verify that what they claim they can achieve for you is indeed possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
How might a foreigner find employment in Serbia?
A work permit can be obtained via a long-term work visa. Before coming to Serbia to work, foreigners may apply for a visa digitally from their home country. The long-term stay visa may also be used as a temporary residence for a period of 90 to 180 days if it is approved.
Does Serbia allow foreigners to work?
A work visa, which is a kind of long-stay (D) visa, is required for foreign nationals who want to work. To work and stay in Serbia, they must also get work permits and temporary residency permits. They can remain and work in the country for a very long period with these papers.
Visit Newsnowgh.com for the most up-to-date information on visa-sponsored jobs, prospective paths benefits, application processes, and others.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED