Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Hungary for Foreigners | Hungary Work Visa
Since Hungary’s accession to the European Union in 2004, the Hungarian economy has expanded significantly. In the early 1990s, Hungary shifted from a socialist to a market economy. As a result, many smaller enterprises were privatized, while larger foreign-owned companies established headquarters in Hungary, creating additional options for expats looking for work in Hungary. This is still true today.
Hungary’s Labor Market
Despite recent increases in Hungary’s unemployment rate, it will reach its lowest level in years in July 2022. Despite worldwide economic difficulties, Hungary’s economy is relatively stable, with several commercial opportunities.
Hungary, being the leading electronics producer in Central and Eastern Europe, has a lot to offer expats interested in electronics production and research. Mining, technology, telecommunications, and information technology are also important sectors of the country’s economy. English teaching positions are also available for young and inexperienced foreigners.
Finding a Job in Hungary
Expats looking for work in Hungary should be diligent in their search and use as many techniques as possible.
The internet is always an excellent place to start, and job boards and social networks like LinkedIn are especially useful. However, job searchers should be cautious about accepting a job offer before meeting their new boss in person.
For expats already in Hungary, perusing the job sections of local newspapers may be beneficial. Expats will need to know Hungarian or have someone translate for them in order to understand these.
Expats may find that Hungarian enterprises are occasionally reluctant to hire foreigners. This is primarily due to the amount of red tape involved. Expats from EU nations will have a higher chance of obtaining work in Hungary in this regard because EU citizenship immediately affords them the right to work.
If expats are unable to find work in Hungary, they may be able to find work with multinational firms established in their home country and seek to be transferred to Hungary instead.
Hungary has a unique work culture.
Expats working in Hungary will find their working atmosphere to be rather traditional, particularly if they work for a local company. Multinational corporations, on the other hand, provide surroundings similar to those found in the United States and Western Europe. The work week is usually 40 hours long, while annual leave is usually 21 days long.
Basic Hungarian knowledge is useful for negotiating compensation and can put job hopefuls ahead of the competition when looking for jobs in Hungary. Expats working for global corporations can expect to earn more than Hungarians.
List of Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Hungary for Foreigners
1. Business Development Manager
- You will be supported by your manager and team, as well as working with other departments within the company. The activities of the business development manager will include:
- Control and execution of a sales plan for the Sepura business in Eastern Europe. Identify best-in-class partners and endeavor to increase our regional market share.
- Develop a solid relationship with our Channel Partner(s) in the territory in order to promote Sepura as the principal mission-critical device brand of choice, whether TETRA or broadband.
- Be in charge of marketing the portfolio in order to meet or surpass sales targets while delivering good margin contributions in line with business goals.
- Develop peer-to-peer relationships with senior executives in our clients’ organizations.
- Ensure that opportunities are forecasted in order to meet financial targets.
- Create and sustain customer pleasure.
- To successfully prospect for new sales business and to identify the best path to market.
- Collaborate with the relevant product manager in PSG to identify and manage customer expectations.
- Assist in brand development in collaboration with marketing.
2. Office Manager
Our daily activities will include:
- Working 20 hours per week on a part-time basis
- Maintaining the office’s smooth functioning (maintenance, infrastructure, supplies: beer, fruit, and caffeine)
- Assisting with financial tasks (bill management, receipts)
- In accordance with Murphy’s law, overseeing procurement, inventories, and the full equipment life-cycle
- Organizing company activities (beer o’clock and team building) and managing business travels
- Enhancing operational processes
- Assisting with HR administration activities (onboarding and offboarding, work-log monitoring)
- The management and coworkers’ general support
We’d be delighted to meet someone who has:
- Experience in administration/office management
- Precision, a cheerful attitude, and an adaptable and welcoming personality:)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office or Google Docs is required.
- A geeky mentality is an asset (you’ll be working alongside developers, so…)
3. Sales Development Representative
- Schedule and execute product demos and discovery conversations with interested prospects to learn about their needs and discuss the value of your solution.
- Actively mine the self-service pipeline for PQLs.
- Analyze the users to determine who is a customer fit (industry, geography, company size, and so on) and who is a product usage fit (number of signups, total DAU, which teams are using the product, and so on).
- To qualify deals, work with Account Executives and other sales team members.
- Manage and update the company’s CRM system with correct and up-to-date prospect and sales activity information.
- Provide customer input to marketing and product teams to assist in informing product development and marketing initiatives.
- Maintain an awareness of industry trends and developments in order to uncover new opportunities for outreach and growth.
- To introduce the product and stimulate interest, contact potential clients by email, phone, social media, and other means.
- At least 1-2 years of sales experience in a B2B or SaaS environment, with a track record of achieving targets.
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities, as well as the ability to effectively articulate the product’s value proposition to potential customers, are required.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive connections with prospects and internal team members, as well as acquire a thorough grasp of their needs.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities, as well as the ability to manage several projects and priorities at the same time, are required.
How to Apply for These Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Hungary for Foreigners
All interested persons should Click on the link below to read more about the job description and apply.
- Firstly, UK SELF SPONSORSHIP VISA: HOW TO APPLY AND OTHER INFO
- Secondly, HOW TO GO TO CANADA ON THE CANADA FARM WORKERS PROGRAM
- Thirdly, REALITY OF JOBS IN ABROAD: THE TRUTHS TO KNOW BEFORE GOING ABROAD
- Moreover, DISHWASHER JOB WITH PAYMENT OF $15 PER HOUR IN CANADA
- Additionally, WAITER/WAITRESS JOB PAID $19 PER HOUR IN ALBERTA
- Then, KITCHEN HELPER JOB PAID $15 PER HOUR IN ALBERTA
- Also, CASHIER/WAITRESS/CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH $12 AN HOUR PAY AT METAIRIE
- More so, REALITY OF JOBS IN ABROAD: THE TRUTHS TO KNOW BEFORE GOING ABROAD
- Lastly, HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATOR JOB WITH SALARY OF $22 AN HOUR AT LOS ANGELE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED