The Supervisory Contractor, Mobile Money Sales at MTN Ghana is responsible for implementing value proposition of Mobile Money services to merchants, agents and stakeholders within a geographic territory.
Division: Mobile Financial Service
Location: Upper East
Position: Supervisory Contractor Mobile Money Sales
Level: Direct Contract
Reports to: Manager, Mobile Money Implementation
- Work with Implementation Manager to develop and review implementation plans for assigned territory.
- Ensure sustained relationship with existing and potential merchants.
- Introduce and sell value proposition of newly launched service to merchants.
- Supervise day to day activities of field registration agents within territory.
- Execute business initiatives within assigned territory.
- Undertake, compile market intelligence/business developments.
- Responsible for service activation, availability and visibility in assigned territory.
- Execute subscriber and merchant recruitment plans, monitor performance and champion improvement plans within assigned territory.
- Report weekly sales activities to Manager
- Dynamic and highly competitive telecommunication & ICT industry
- Highly regulated environment
- Performance driven environment
- Diverse cultural environment
- Group best practices & standards alignment
- Regionalization structure implication
- Supply market demographics
- Opco specific restrictions on local content
A Degree in Marketing or in any related field.
3 years outstanding performance in Field Sales Management
How To Apply For This Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae by 7th January, 2020 to:
Kindly indicate the Position (exact role you are applying for) in the email subject and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED