Spanish For National Cancer Research Centre is open vacancies for Spanish Summer Program 2020. Applicants Connecting Any Nationality, Any Medical Related Background can fill the Online application form for International summer camp in Spain. This is Summer Programs in Spain for undergraduate students.
The duration of CNIO summer training programme is from June 22 to August 14, 2020.Summer 2020 study abroad program is the best summer school in the world For the National Cancer Research Centre summer research internship 2020.
CNIO; Centro Nacional de Investigaciones Oncológicas) is a fully funded summer internship for international students they will cover your travel and meal expenses for this Spanish summer school. CNIO summer internship 2020 will be awarded on a competitive basis.
Spanish For National Cancer Research Centre Internship Details
Its a kind of Learning summer camps in Spain jobs. Study abroad Spain summer 2020 will give you enough chances to study, research and visiting a variety of places in Spain.
- Country: Spanish, Madrid
- Award: Fully Funded
- Duration: June 22 to August 14
- Selected Students will stay in the Center during summer research internship 2020 Europe
- Travel expenses and meals at the CNIO cafeteria will be covered for summer training program students
- Medical Insurance will be provided of CNIO; Centro Nacional de Investigaciones Oncológicas selected participants.
- CNIO will issue a certificate indicating his/her area of training Upon completion of the training program.
Spanish Summer Program Eligible Students
Students belong to Life Sciences or Biomedicine-related undergraduate degree can apply List is below You can check and If your field is related to Life science and BioMedicine and not listed below So You can also apply. Because It is a medical Spanish summer program.
- Ecology, Behavior, and Evolution
- Human Biology and Society
- Cognitive Science
- Computational & Systems Biology
- Integrative Biology and Physiology
- Organic Chemistry
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Biochemistry, Biophysics and Molecular Biology
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Library and Archives Assisting
- Molecular Biochemistry
- Molecular Biology
- Molecular Biophysics
- Radiation Biology/Radiobiology
- Structural Biology
- Marine Biology
- Microbiology, Immunology, & Molecular Genetics
- Molecular, Cell Developmental Biology
- Psychology, B.A.
Eligibility Criteria For Fully Funded Internship 2020
- International Students Both Male /female can apply
- Applicants must continue his/her Undergraduate degree for applying in this Spanish Summer Program 2020
- You must have an excellent academic record
- You must have a good knowledge of English.
- You must be available from June 22 to August 14 (8 weeks) to attend the training program.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Photocopy of your Undergraduate Semester Transcripts.
- Copy of the National Identity Card or Passport.
How To Apply For Spanish Summer Program 2020
Positions are awarded on a competitive basis taking into consideration the student’s academic records and motivation letter. In the case of equal merits, students in their final year of studies will be given preference. Selected applicants will be notified by email. The results will also be published on the Web Page.
CLICK HERE FOR CNIO SPANISH FOR NATIONAL CANCER RESEARCH CENTRE INTERNSHIP
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED