SOUTH KOREA 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
Known for its contemporary cities like the capital Seoul as well as its ancient temples and attractive countryside, South Korea is a diverse nation. Several nations’ nationals will need to apply for a South Korean residency to reside, while quite a few of them are excluded from the requirement for short-term travel. The visa for an indefinite stay in South Korea is of the F-5 visa.
SOUTH KOREAN PERMANENT RESIDENCE PERMITS ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
The visa for an indefinite stay in South Korea is of the F-5 kind. You must satisfy the following criteria to qualify for it:
- First and foremost, investing at least 600 million KRW in a Korean company and employing five or more citizens.
- Secondly, marrying an F-5 visa holder or a Korean national.
- Thirdly, getting an education in South Korea.
- Fourthly, operating a business in Korea for at least 3 years on a D-8-4 start-up visa
- Also, receiving recognition from the Justice ministry for your extraordinary abilities in management, sports, culture, and the arts.
- Additionally, having held an F-2 type visa for at least five years and being familiar with Korean customs.
- Last but not least, having an adequate income and an F-4 Overseas Korean Visa for at least 2 years
BENEFITS OF SOUTH KOREAN PERMANENT RESIDENCE PERMITS
South Korean permanent residents may
- Firstly, remain in the nation indefinitely
- Secondly, change employment and freely move about the Korean labor market
- Also, have the freedom to start a business
- Additionally, can leave the country without requiring a permit for re-admittance
- Last but not least, can participate in local polls (3 years after obtaining permanent residence).
SOUTH KOREA PERMANENT RESIDENT VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
Once you have spent enough time in Korea to be eligible for the F-5 visa, you can begin the procedure for obtaining permanent residence. Depending on the type of F-5 visa you are applying for and the type of visa you currently hold, different documentation may be needed.
- The necessary papers must first be gathered to apply for permanent residency in South Korea.
- Second, deliver the application and other documents to the local immigration office.
- Wait until the application has been processed.
Depending on the type of F-5 visa you are applying for and the type of visa you previously held, you will often need to present the following documents:
- Firstly, passport
- Secondly, the Card for Alien Registration (ARC)
- Thirdly, a completed application form
- Fourthly, evidence of your earnings or savings (your employment contract, pay slip, bank statement, etc)
- Also, your lease agreement
- Moreover, evidence of a clean criminal history
- In addition, Certificate from KIIP (level 5).
You may also need documentation of your education, relationship status, or financial resources.
SOUTH KOREA PERMANENT RESIDENT VISA COST
Although there is no official data on the cost of processing permanent visas, those who have been through the procedure claim it ought to be approximately 200,000 KRW (170 USD).
SOUTH KOREAN PERMANENT RESIDENT VISA FOR DEPENDENT FAMILY
As dependent relatives of F-5 visa holders, spouses, and minor children may apply for F-5 visas. They must have spent at least two years living in South Korea.
Visit NewsNowGh.com to study further about Legal Permanent Residence Permits.
- JAPAN 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
- UAE 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
- CANADA 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
- UK 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED