JORDAN 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
Application forms for Jordanian permanent residency must be fully completed and submitted along with the relevant payments and supporting papers. The qualifying requirements are applied to no more than 500 occurrences annually, following security clearance and confirmation of the applicant’s financial viability. The requirements are evaluated and reassessed every six months, and they are not put into place backward.
JORDAN PERMANENT RESIDENCE PERMITS ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Foreign nationals must meet the requirements for permanent residency. The following people will be considered for permanent residence:
- First and foremost, you can get a residence visa and settle in Jordan permanently by investing a minimum of 200,000 Jordanian dollars in residential housing held for at least ten years.
- Secondly, a five-year bank deposit that pays no interest.
- Also, holding treasuries for at least ten years.
- Additionally, a five-year investment of $1.5 million in securities.
- Lastly, a five-year, $1 million investment in SMEs.
BENEFITS OF JORDAN PERMANENT RESIDENCE PERMITS
An individual with a Jordan Permanent Residence permit enjoys several benefits. A few of these benefits are listed below;
- First and foremost, access to 53 countries without a visa or with a visa upon arrival.
- Secondly, citizenship is available to the entire family, including the main applicant’s partner, kids, and parents who need support in attaining citizenship.
- Thirdly, permanent residence in a Middle Eastern nation that is peaceful and stable
- Last but not least, citizenship from a nation that actively participates in the UN and is a World Trade Organization member
JORDAN PERMANENT RESIDENT VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
After submitting to the appropriate government committee and passing extra diligence tests, the process for Jordanian permanent residency receives approval with confirmed eligibility. The candidate (and any close relatives they have included) receives Jordan’s permanent residency after making the required investment.
The application for a Jordan Permanent Resident Visa must include the following supporting documents.
- The most important thing is a passport.
- Second, completing an online application for a permanent residency
- Police clearance from the appropriate government agency in the applicant’s place of origin.
- Also included are birth and marriage certificates.
- Moreover, evidence of the applicant’s financial background
- Besides that, proof of accommodations
Additional documents, however, can be required in some situations.
JORDAN PERMANENT RESIDENT VISA PROCESSING TIME AND COST
Application processing takes 3 to 6 months after submission with the necessary information. The cost of the Jordan Permanent Residence visa varies with specific conditions and investment packages.
JORDAN PERMANENT RESIDENT VISA VALIDITY
The residency duration is for a ten-year renewable period.
Visit NewsNowGh.com to learn information regarding Legal Permanent Residence Permits.
- JAPAN 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
- UAE 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
- CANADA 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
- UK 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED