SOS-HGIC employs passionate, committed, and creative professionals from around the globe to educate our diverse student body. The college’s motto, “Knowledge in the Service of Africa”, drives the work of our staff. As we seek to fill open positions, we look for talented educators dedicated to accomplishing our mission and ensuring student success. We encourage prospective employees to check on current openings below:
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare the school’s annual budget, review and update as necessary.
- Monitor income and expenditure in relation to the school’s budget, and produce monthly reports
- Keep all school accounts and prepare income and expenditure reports in accordance with IFRS, financial regulations and shall prepare accounts for submission to the school’s auditors.
- Assist in the preparation for the annual audit, liaising with all parties involved.
- Maintain and oversee all bank accounts including the school’s debit card/s, completing monthly reconciliations and reporting banking errors to Management.
- Ensure that the school’s finance policy is reviewed and updated as necessary and that the school meets all financial requirements.
- Responsible for all elements of cash handling including collections and disbursements, banking and security, fundraising and school trips.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Providing counseling on policies and procedures
- Being actively involved in recruitment by helping with job descriptions and managing the hiring process
- Creating and implementing effective onboarding and induction plans
- Developing training and development programs e.g., health and safety, safeguarding etc.
- Work alongside the Principal and SLT to drive the school’s vision and mission, and align them with all school endeavors;
- Work alongside the Principal, Board of Directors and Staff to support a robust program of School Self Evaluation;
- Work alongside the Principal, SLT, Board of Directors and Staff to develop rigorous and sustainable School Development Planning;
- Identify needs and lead initiatives from the School Development Plan across the school;
- Lead teaching and learning and implement
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should click on any of the above positions to read more and apply
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The deadline for applications is Friday, 26th February 2021 at 5:00pm GMT
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED