Purpose of the Role
Supervise stock accounting and billing of truck of the Terminal
- Manage the team of Billing Executive, Office Boy and Stock accountant and own the Job Description of the entire team.
- Ensure correctness of Stock Accounting.
- Ensure deliveries are made as per stock/release/CMA Balance and product available to deliver.
- Ensure stock loss within targeted parameter.
- Carry out day end reconciliation of Tank Truck Loading and generate report.
- Ensure all MIS prepared and reported in time.
- Coordinate with Lab for release of tanks.
- Coordinate with Operations Department on product availability on daily basis.
- Ensure to maintain vessel performance parameter.
- Design system of record keeping.
- Any other additional job assigned by the Terminal Manager.
Qualification Required & Experience
Key Competencies/ Skills Required
- Bachelor Degree in finance background.
- 3 years’ experience in stock management in terminal operation. Experience for petroleum oil measurement as Inspector for vessel is essential.
- Thorough knowledge in various ASTM standards for Oil Accounting.
- Team management.
- Conflict Management.
- Oil accounting procedure and knowledge on ASTM standards.
- Good customer service skills and be able to work effectively with co-workers.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proactive, able to work under Pressure.
How To Apply For The Job
If you wish to work at Tema Oil Terminal, please send a cover letter and a CV with the Position as the subject to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 22 November, 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED