The Senior Manager, Brands and Communications at MTN Ghana is tesponsible for contributing to the overall MTN Brand performance through superior brand positioning, an integrated TTL brand communications, a TTL engaging digital media and event sponsorship strategies.
Department: Brands & Communications
Position: Senior Manager Brands & Communications
Level: MTN Level 3H
Reports to: Chief Marketing Officer
- Lead the execution of MTN Ghana marketing strategy which includes input into the MTN Ghana business plan and the execution of the strategies there off, including the following: ü Brand positioning (ATL, Print, OOH, digital & Customer Connection touch points)
- Brand communication across all relevant media channels including Digital/social media
- Media Profiling and Intelligence (Customer/Consumer & Products)
- Alignment to Mission, Vision and Strategic themes
- Developing and Implementing a 360 Communications plan to impact Brand awareness and recognition for the Business across all its portfolios Consumer, Mobile Financial Services (MFS), Enterprise and Digital.
- Develop relationship with key media to ensure growth in coverage both online and offline.
- Communicate the Brand to internal customers and stakeholders alike ensuring MTN compliance standards
- Provide accurate, timely and actionable research/analysis on: Advertising media landscape, Media Inflation, social media trends, Brand Tracking Reports etc.
- Lead through end to end project management the delivery of MTN Ghana’s events, sponsorships, media concepts etc. to ensure a return on investments both financially and to the brand.
- Build a clear and coherent Customer and Competitor Knowledge insights for decision making across the entire customer touch points.
- Advice on reporting systems and reports to be incorporated into business and update the leadership on customer and competitor reports for decision making.
- Liaise with Customer Relations division in addressing digital channel/social media engagement with the brand and Customers
- Provide of ongoing and ad hoc reports on key Customer Experience elements of the business.
- Dynamic and highly competitive telecommunication & ICT industry
- Highly regulated environment
- Performance driven environment
- Customer base intelligence required for customer management
- Market and Segment insights key to deliver a differentiated Brand positioning and offering
- Active external stakeholder engagement with regards to Brand Communication
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business and other related qualifications
- Post Graduate degree (Marketing and Brand Communications preferably) is an added advantage
- 8 years multi-faceted marketing experience with corporate / multinational organizations
- A minimum of 5 Years at Managerial Level with exposure to Brands & Communication management
- Experience in brand positioning aligned to market and market trends
- Communication & Messaging
- Appreciation of the telecommunications ecosystem
- Project management
- Research and Statistical analysis and interpretation
- Brand management
- Business risk management (Marketing, branding, reputation)
- Knowledge of issue management strategies and crisis communication
- Media relations management
- Quality assurance
- Strategic agility
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae by 7th January, 2020 to:
Email: [email protected]
Kindly indicate the Position (exact role you are applying for) in the email subject and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN
JOB ALERT WHATSAPP GROUP
Join Our Whatsapp Group To Receive Daily Job Alerts On Whatsapp
Click On The Link Below To Join
error: Content is protected !!