All you need to about Rotimi net worth, nationality, parents, and career.
Olurotimi Akinosho popularly known as Rotimi was born on November 30, 1988, in Maplewood, New Jersey. His mother and father are Nigerians. His father was an investment banker, his mother, on the other hand, worked for the government.
He schooled at Columbia High School. During his education, he became a celebrity student who managed to be part of the college basketball group and the school’s choir.
For his tertiary education, Rotimi schooled at Northwestern University. He graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Communication where he minored in business in 2010.
Rotimi had his first appearance job in a tv series named ‘Cooper and Stone’. Even though, the trial episode didn’t promote and was in the end removed. Afterward, he auditioned for the acting role in drug dealer Darius Morrison in ‘Boss’ television series for which he was selected.
Rotimi Net Worth
Rotimi performed and subsequently was given his first appearing role on Boss as drug provider Darius Morrison. He was also regarded in 3 episodes of ABC’s Betrayal. Rotimi made his television appearance in the film Black Nativity 2013. After this, he appeared in Imperial dreams on the 2014 Sundance movie competition, which later won for “Best of NEXT”.
Also, he featured in the cast of Starz’ TV series Power as a series regular, in the role of Andre Coleman, the short-tempered young protégé of the character Ghost. He also had a role in Battle Creek as Danny.
Rotimi Net Worth
Approximately, Rotimi’s net worth is evaluated to be $1 million.
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Date of Birth:||November 30, 1988|
|Profession:||Actor, singer, mode|
Rotimi also acted in the fast-trending movie, Divergent (2014). In 2016 Rotimi again acted in the film Deuces along with Lance Gross and Larenz Tate.
- ROTIMI NET WORTH
- Full Details|| Sarkodie Net Worth 2022
- Tiwa Savage being blackmailed over lovemaking video with partner
- Tiwa Savage’s blackmailers finally release her bedroom video with her boyfriend
- Kuami Eugene accused of stealing his new song ‘Bunker’ from a female artist
- Shatta Wale shot by gunmen; Musician in critical condition
- Fella Makafui bashed for starting the #FreeShattaWale campaign
- Medikal remanded to prison custody for 5-days
- Medikal and Shatta Wale granted 100 k self-recognisance bail
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED