The Human Resources Assistant will be responsible for the daily HR and administrative duties aimed at maintaining a safe and positive environment as well as assist in the implementation of services, policies and programs in the organization.
The HR Assistant will act as the liaison between HR and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of requests and questions.
- Assist with recruitment processes and procurement of staffing logistics.
- Providing new staff with needed items / working tools and update existing records with new staff information.
- Assist with performance management procedures
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars
- Keep accurate records of staff and update when necessary as well as keep track of expiry dates and work on contracts & license renewals.
- Communicate HR matters to staff, both written and verbal communication effectively.
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests
- Manage third party relationships (housekeeping, canteen, transportation, Health Insurance, Provident Fund, Immigration)
- Organize the purchase of HR. office supplies and keep track of items given out and received
- Assist with organizing HR events and activities
- Maintain Calendar of HR. activities ➢ Monitor office expenses and costs
- Prepare and submit reports on general HR. activities and document all correspondences and paperwork.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices
- A Bachelor’s degree in human resources or in a related field
- Minimum two years of work experience as an HR Assistant or similar.
- Working knowledge of the Ghana labour laws
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Must have strong analytical ability and good interpersonal relationship skills.
- Good time management skills
- Effective administration and people management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and independently
- Ability to plan and prioritize effectively
- Strong proficiency in Office Suite
Results Oriented, Influencer, Strong organizational skills, Confident Communicator.
Method Of Application
Closing Date: 10th November 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED