New Job Advertisement at Medicas Hospital
A private hospital is seeking a Medical Laboratory Technician to perform and assist in the efficient processing, analysis, interpretation, and reporting of laboratory test results on specimens received in the Laboratory department in order to support clinical technical services in providing good patient care.
- Perform tests and procedures as outlined in Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), as well as instruct others on the job.
- Perform analytical tasks in a timely manner and support junior laboratory professionals working under their direction.
- Use equipment correctly and safely, execute routine maintenance and performance tests with minimum supervision, and report issues to the Unit Supervisor.
- Follow recommended procedures and take personal responsibility for keeping laboratory equipment and facilities in good working order.
- Input requests and match patient records as needed using the laboratory computer system.
- Input the results and print the reports.
- Create a worksheet (lists)
- Perform suitable microorganism identity tests.
- Perform appropriate antimicrobial sensitivity testing.
- Demonstrate an ability to apply a variety of automated and manual approaches.
- Conduct assays with appropriate analyzers and comprehend the relevance and implications of the results.
- Carry out appropriate quality inspections and fill out quality record sheets as needed.
- Comply with any additional obligations or duties imposed by the facility’s head.
Communication and Collaboration
- Maintain open lines of contact with coworkers, professional groups, and clients.
- Ability to operate effectively in a multidisciplinary team of health workers in the facility is required.
- Collaborate with Laboratory Attendants and other Laboratory Assistants.
- Attend and participate in staff meetings.
- Keep a record of your personal performance and in-service training for appraisal reasons.
Required Qualifications or Experience
- A BSc or HND in Medical Lab Tech is required.
- You must have at least two (2) years of hands-on experience in this industry.
- Have a track record of achievement in the laboratory.
- Knowledge and demonstrated application of laboratory medicine ethical norms and protocols.
- The Allied Health Professions Council licensure test must be passed.
How to Apply for this New Job at Medicas Hospital
Send your curriculum vitae and certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: 19th November, 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED