January 6th, 2024 at 06:00 am
Netherlands Warehouse Jobs with Visa Sponsorship (€15.75–€22.25 an hour)
In the Netherlands, obtaining a work visa is difficult. It will require a significant amount of effort. Taking all of this into account, interested parties now have a fantastic opportunity to apply for open positions in a variety of departments that sponsor visas for foreign talent.
Let us discuss all of the well-paying government-funded jobs in the Netherlands that employ people from other countries. If you are interested in any of these positions, you should apply.
Every non-EU citizen who desires to work lawfully in the Netherlands must get a work visa. While you or the employee can apply for a permit, you should primarily supervise the procedure.
List of Warehouse Jobs in the Netherlands with Visa Sponsorship
1 . Warehouse Specialist 1
- Taking inventory from stores.
- Moves stock or reorganizes storage using material handling equipment such as hand trucks or dollies.
- Count the number of cycles.
- Transfer the goods to the store’s location.
- Performs a variety of housekeeping activities to maintain work areas clean and free of dangers.
- Collaborates with other personnel to achieve warehouse goals.
- When performing job obligations, adhere to all safety rules and regulations.
- The Warehouse Lead delegated additional responsibilities.
2. Material Handler
- Incoming materials are received and audited.
- Inventory should be counted daily.
- Jobs are processed using a computer system(s).
- Processes materials for return to the warehouse, supplier, or vendor, and so forth.
- Materials permitted for shipping include packages, wraps, and crates.
- Line-down parts are expedited or communicated to the appropriate work centers.
- Documents are filed according to departmental norms.
- Operates material handling equipment such as a forklift and a pallet jack.
- Other responsibilities may be allocated.
3 . Senior Warehouse Operator
- Lead and supervise precise and efficient order selection and packing to fulfill courier pickup deadlines.
- Install and maintain modern inventory control systems. To ensure timely order fulfillment, monitor, manage, and forecast product and packaging material stock.
- Supervise the packing of goods with protective materials and the labeling of goods for delivery.
- Manage the storage and replenishment of packaging and product supplies.
- Oversee the receipt, inspection, storage, and rotation of deliveries.
- Manage job data entry into IT systems.
- Respond to consumer inquiries quickly and efficiently.
- Make arrangements with courier services to schedule deliveries.
- Ensure that the team completes daily checklists and tasks on schedule.
- Monitor incoming orders and plan daily order fulfillment in collaboration with other departments.
- Lead projects to improve warehouse procedures to boost efficiency, decrease waste, and improve quality.
- Ensure that all equipment is operating properly and that safety requirements are followed.
Work Visa Types in the Netherlands
There are numerous main work permits in the Netherlands, including:
- GVVA or single permit: Individuals intending to work in the Netherlands should apply for the GVVA, or single permit, which combines the tewerkstellingsvergunning, or TWV, work permit and residence permission. It comprises a Dutch residence permit as well as proof that the employee is a foreign national with authorization to work in the Netherlands.
- Highly skilled migrant scheme: With this license, you can bring talented people from other countries to the Netherlands and train them. Hire talented foreign workers without demonstrating that no Dutch or EU candidates were available.
- Permits for an orientation year (zoekjaar) for expat graduates: This permission is for foreigners who have completed a master’s or doctoral degree at one of the world’s top 150 universities within the last three years.
- Search for a year permit (zoekjaar) for Dutch graduates: This permission is only available to students who have graduated from Dutch universities. They can stay in the Netherlands for a year while looking for work as a highly skilled migrant under a residence permit.
- Entrepreneur permit: Individuals who want to come to the Netherlands and start their own business can apply for a self-employment residence permit. They must meet specific business or profession-related qualifications.
- EU Blue Card: This residence card is available to third-country nationals working in the EU. A legitimate employment contract or job offer for at least one year that matches minimum pay standards is required for EU Blue Cards.
Requirements for Obtaining a Work Visa in the Netherlands
The criteria for a working visa in the Netherlands vary depending on the type of visa required and the place of origin. They will, in general, require a work permit, a residency permit, or the GVVA option. All applications must be submitted in English, Dutch, German, or French to the Immigration and Naturalization Service (IND). Because the process is frequently complicated and confusing, it is best to work with a professional who has local knowledge of submitting work visas.
Other prerequisites include:
- A valid passport or other form of identification
- A clean criminal history
- Evidence that the application information is correct
- A tuberculosis medical test
- Earning a sufficient income
- Dutch government officials are recognizing the employer.
Keep in mind that if your staff are EU or EEA citizens, they do not require any special documentation. To live and work in the country, they only need a passport or an ID card.
Other Essential Factors to Consider
Your staff members are required to schedule an appointment with the city office of their new neighborhood within five business days of their arrival in the Netherlands. They will be provided with a Dutch citizen service number by the office. If you don’t provide them with this number, they will be living and working illegally in the country, which could have a bad influence on your business.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED