KNUST Bursary Application Form|| 2022/2023 Academic Year
Students are informed that the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) bursary application form for the 2022/2023 academic year is currently out.
Purpose of KNUST Bursary Application Form
The KNUST Bursary provides a one-year Bursary to Brilliant but Needy Students. This is to enable students to pursue their University Education at Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST).
Who Qualify To Apply for KNUST Bursary?
The KNUST Bursary is open to all Brilliant but Needy Students Regular Continuing Ghanaian students who are pursuing full-time programs. Therefore, students with the following conditions are not eligible to apply
- Final-year students are not eligible
- Continuing students on any scholarship/bursary above 1500.00gh are not eligible
Requirements of KNUST Bursary
All prospective applicants are to include the following documents in their applications:
- Proof of need
- Results Slip SIGNED AND OFFICIALLY STAMPED By Exams Officer or Head of Department
How to Apply for KNUST Bursary
Students should take note of the following:
- To begin with, all documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s name, program, and phone number boldly written on it.
- Secondly, the submission of documents should be done at the Students Affairs and Financial Services (Room 19) at the Dean of Students Office, J Harper Building;
- Very Rev. (Prof.) William Obeng-Denteh – Representative of College of Science.
- Rev. (Prof.) Bylon Abeeku Bamfo – Representative of College of Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Dr. Mrs. Sylvia Adu – Representative of College of Agriculture and Natural Resources.
- Dr. Frederick Owusu-Nimo – Representative of College of Engineering.
- Prof. Samuel Lugrie Kipo – Representative of College of Health Sciences.
- Dr. Kofi Agyekum – Representative of College of Art and Built Environment.
- Thirdly, any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12, and double-spaced.
- However, no Application will be accepted after the deadline.
- Also, applicants from the Obuasi campus should submit their application forms at the Registrar’s Office – Obuasi campus.
CLOSING DATE OF SUBMISSION
Interested applicants are to submit their applications before 4:00 pm, Friday, 16th September 2022.
For admission news, click HERE
- COURSES OFFERED AT SDD-UBIDS-FORMERLY UDS WA CAMPUS
- COURSES OFFERED AT LAWEH Open University College
- University of Ghana Mature Access Admission Form 2022/2023
- Pentecost University admissions in progress
- Tamale Technical University Admission Requirements
- KNUST BSc & Diploma Top-Up Admission Forms 2022/2023
- Central University 2021/22 admissions ongoing
- FREE ADMISSION FOR 2021/2022 APPLICANTS AT SDD-UBIDS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE