October 6th, 2023 at 06:45 am
Jobs with Visa Sponsorship for Foreigners in Serbia: $16.5 – $20 an hour
Serbia has a robust economy, ranking 85th in the world in terms of purchasing power parity. Since gaining independence in 2006, the liberalization of its economic policies has resulted in tremendous economic growth across the board.
Its estimated GDP in 2014 was 42.65 billion USD, or 12,500 USD per capita. This GDP is divided into three components: the service economy (55%), industry (37%), and agriculture (8%). Serbia has promoted foreign investment in its economy in recent years, with a number of firms doing so.
Automobiles, electrical machinery, food processing, pharmaceuticals, and apparel are among Serbia’s principal industries and export items. Despite economic development, the unemployment rate stood at 26% in 2014.
Taxation in Serbia
Tax residents in Serbia must pay income tax on their worldwide income, whilst fiscal nonresidents must pay income tax on their Serbian income. You will be considered a tax resident if you live permanently in Serbia, spend more than 183 days there in a calendar year, or have vital economic interests in the nation.
The personal income tax rates are as follows:
- 10% If your income reaches three times the average annual salary
- 15% if your income surpasses nine times the average annual wage.
Those earning less than these amounts are exempt from paying income tax. The income tax thresholds are adjusted periodically to reflect changes in the average pay in Serbia.
Employment income, capital gains, royalties, and income from immovable property are all taxable in Serbia. Your company, like in most other nations, will withhold income tax and pay it straight to the government. The Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Serbia is in charge of taxation.
Serbian Work Permits
A valid work permit is essential for any expatriate working in Serbia. The government issues these for a set period of time, usually between three and twelve months, depending on your contract and the nature of your job. There are four phases to obtaining a work permit in Serbia:
- Obtaining a residence permit from the Ministry of Interior of Serbia
- The company for which you will be working submits an application. You must then apply for a work visa on your own.
- The Labour Market Office will subsequently issue a work permit if stages 1-3 are successfully completed.
- It takes about two days on average to finish the application procedure and acquire your work permit.
However, Serbia is currently in the process of becoming an EU member state, which implies that EU residents may not need a work visa in the future if they relocate to Serbia.
Job Opportunities with Visa Sponsorship in Serbia
1. MACHINE OPERATOR
- Preferred but not required: understanding of machinery and the ability to lift/push/pull 50 lbs
- Examines the daily manufacturing schedule.
- Prepares machinery and makes any necessary adjustments to accommodate each product in accordance with quality standards.
- Notifies the supervisor of any equipment faults.
- Ensures that each product has the correct product coding and/or labeling.
- As needed, replenish wrap/packaging supplies.
- After use, the apparatus is kept clean.
- Assists with product packaging and storage for transportation.
- Performs any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
- Follows and adheres to all Celebrate Baking policies and procedures, including safety, work regulations, EEO, Sexual Harassment, Safety, and so on.
2. Customer Success Manager
- Toloka as a product and its services, ranging from ML/AL models to Crowdsourcing, should be thoroughly familiarized.
- Act as overall project manager for customer onboarding based on the agreed-upon Toloka solution scope, including the development of a shared success strategy with the client.
- Engage enterprise clients in a high-touch setting, for as by conducting Executive Business Reviews.
- Use internal resources, such as Product Development, to assist clients when needed.
- Enhance client onboarding metrics (for example, time-to-value).
- Improve customer retention metrics (for example, revenue, NRR, and NPS).
3. Maintenance Technician
- Completes preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; follows diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshoots malfunctions.
- Recognize weaknesses in electrical, hydraulic, and air-powered equipment.
cleans and maintains machine maintenance tools and equipment
- Other related tasks as allocated by management travel on occasion
4. AMHS Construction Coordinator
- Serve as a liaison between vendors and contractors, coordinating specific End User (Tool Owner) requirements.
- Coordination of tool-level trade mobilization within the AMHS Team; focus the trades on the activity, commit them to the activity, tie them to that commitment, and drive the contractor to the commitment’s execution.
- Previous expertise with an Automated Material Handling System is required.
- A general understanding of construction sequencing utilizing the most recent construction industry standards is required.
- Must be familiar with the infrastructure of utilities in an industrial setting.
- Work in an unclear setting is required.
- Must be in the field during trade operations to allow for immediate issue resolution in the field and to escalate issues to superiors as needed.
- Manage and carry out construction documentation and requirements for construction milestones.
- Maintain a professional attitude toward customer service in all scenarios.
- Encourage and maintain a positive team climate and attitude.
- To ensure success, CC may be required to execute peripheral duties not clearly mentioned in his or her functions and responsibilities.
- Resolves coordination issues; manages and issues work-order change requests/requests for factory tool vendors/move-in/move-out efforts as needed.
- Provide documentation to make tool signoffs easier.
- Examine and implement AMHS design packages. Every morning, assist the contractor and vendor.
- Gather in the field. Participate in and facilitate the daily afternoon contractor huddle.
- Participate in LPS WWP feedback and work implementation.
- As problems develop, resolve contractor and vendor field conflicts.
How to Apply for these Serbia VISA Sponsorship Jobs
All interested persons should Click on the link below to read more about the job description and apply.
- Firstly, UK SELF SPONSORSHIP VISA: HOW TO APPLY AND OTHER INFO
- Secondly, HOW TO GO TO CANADA ON THE CANADA FARM WORKERS PROGRAM
- Thirdly, REALITY OF JOBS IN ABROAD: THE TRUTHS TO KNOW BEFORE GOING ABROAD
- Moreover, DISHWASHER JOB WITH PAYMENT OF $15 PER HOUR IN CANADA
- Additionally, WAITER/WAITRESS JOB PAID $19 PER HOUR IN ALBERTA
- Then, KITCHEN HELPER JOB PAID $15 PER HOUR IN ALBERTA
- Also, CASHIER/WAITRESS/CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH $12 AN HOUR PAY AT METAIRIE
- More so, REALITY OF JOBS IN ABROAD: THE TRUTHS TO KNOW BEFORE GOING ABROAD
- Lastly, HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATOR JOB WITH SALARY OF $22 AN HOUR AT LOS ANGELE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED