Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for First Technical Ghana Recruitments 2020
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Development of engineering scopes, functions. interrelationship, integration, physical solution, definition, cost estimate etc.
- Technical decisions, ensuring coordination, quality and conformance with requirements.
- Review the work of engineers. check that reports are written according to established methods of good report presentation.
- Make recommendations for further study or report changes
- Approve reports for transmittal to supervisor.
- Troubleshoot and investigate malfunctioned systems and provide recommendations to reactivate the issues.
- Review and update OIMs (operation instruction manual) related to electrical discipline.
- Support in case of electric machines failure in terms of failure root cause, analysis and recommended actions.
- Develop engineering design packages to be implemented as new systems or modifications on old systems.
- Evaluate any upsets or repeated failures and recommend course of actions to prevent reoccurrence.
- Run ETAP software modelling for electric systems.
The successful candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 10 to 15 years of experience as technical support field in Oil & Gas Industry.
Hands-on and in-depth knowledge of international standards and codes such as NEC, NEMA, IEC and IEEE and also knowledge of electrical systems such as motors, low/medium voltage substations, transformers. cable and distribution and control systems.
Kindly send your Application Letter & Curriculum Vitae to:
For further enquiries, kindly contact
0302 787 103 / 0302 767 919
Deadline for submission: January 29. 2020
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED