Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for First Technical Ghana Recruitments 2020
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Development of engineering scopes, functions. interrelationship, integration, physical solution, definition, cost estimate etc.
- Technical decisions, ensuring coordination, quality and conformance with requirements.
- Review the work of engineers. check that reports are written according to established methods of good report presentation.
- Make recommendations for further study or report changes
- Approve reports for transmittal to supervisor.
- Troubleshoot and investigate malfunctioned systems and provide recommendations to reactivate the issues.
- Review and update OIMs (operation instruction manual) related to electrical discipline.
- Support in case of electric machines failure in terms of failure root cause, analysis and recommended actions.
- Develop engineering design packages to be implemented as new systems or modifications on old systems.
- Evaluate any upsets or repeated failures and recommend course of actions to prevent reoccurrence.
- Run ETAP software modelling for electric systems.
The successful candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 10 to 15 years of experience as technical support field in Oil & Gas Industry.
Hands-on and in-depth knowledge of international standards and codes such as NEC, NEMA, IEC and IEEE and also knowledge of electrical systems such as motors, low/medium voltage substations, transformers. cable and distribution and control systems.
Kindly send your Application Letter & Curriculum Vitae to:
For further enquiries, kindly contact
0302 787 103 / 0302 767 919
Deadline for submission: January 29. 2020
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED