Job Vacancy at Asanko Gold Ghana Limited
Job Title: Design Draughtsman
About the company
Galiano Gold and Gold Fields work together on Asanko Gold Ghana Limited (“AGGL”). The main asset is the Asanko Gold Mine complex, which is in the Ashanti region of Ghana and has several open pits. Galiano Gold runs the Asanko Gold Mine and is in charge of it.
There is a job opening for a Design Draughtsman in the Engineering Department.
The Design Draughtsman will be in charge of making architectural designs and drawings using AutoCAD and other relevant software. He or she will also have to make sure that the design drawings match the requirements given.
- Work with engineers and architects to make structural designs and working drawings for all structural projects on the mine;
- Make detailed drawings and diagrams in all areas of engineering, such as civil, electrical, mechanical, and instrumentation;
- All designs should have their sizes, weight limits, and measurements calculated;
- Draft designs using AutoCAD software;
- Work with the design team to look over and change drawings so that they meet company standards and best practices;
- Do any other tasks that the supervisor may give you from time to time.
Skills or Experience Needed
- Must have at least a degree or diploma in engineering, architecture, design drafting, or something similar from a college or university that is recognized;
- Must have at least four (4) years of hands-on experience as a draftsman using CAD, AutoCAD Software, and/or other Microsoft programs that are useful in the mining industry or a related field;
- Must be able to use a computer and know how to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and manage a database.
- Must be able to drive on rough terrain and have a valid Ghanaian driver’s license.
- Excellent working knowledge of drawing programs and 3D modeling tools like Rivet, Solid Works, Smart Draw, and SketchUp;
- Excellent knowledge of architectural and engineering design principles and the ability to use them;
- Ability to use what you know about standards, methods, and procedures on the job;
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to think of designs and pay close attention to every detail;
- Must be able to communicate well both orally and in writing and be able to work with people at different levels of leadership and from different cultures.
- Strong people skills and the ability to organize;
- Must be medically fit for the job and the place where they work;
How to Apply for this Job Vacancy at Asanko Gold Ghana Limited
If you want your application to be as successful as possible, please follow the rules below:
- In the first paragraph of your cover letter, say why you think you’re a good fit for the job you’re applying for.
- Limit your CV to 4 pages
- Your CV needs to have information about your background, qualifications, work experience, and at least two references.
- Put your most recent jobs at the top of the list.
- Include copies of the original certificates and school records that are important.
- When applying for the job, make sure to send all emails to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please put the job title you want in the subject line of your email.
Send your application, along with a detailed resume and proof of qualifications, by the deadline date to:
Manager, Organizational Capability,
Asanko Gold Ghana Limited,
No. 4, Sir Arku Korsah Road,
Airport Residential Area,
P. O. Box CT 6153,
Or email: email@example.com
The last day to send in an application is March 3, 2023.
Please note that only those who make the short list will be contacted.
Asanko Gold is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to making sure that no applicant or employee is treated less favorably because of their age, gender, marital status, race, nationality, religious belief, ethnicity, disability, or because of conditions or requirements that can’t be justified.
Asanko Gold is committed to keeping a safe, welcoming, and rewarding place of work where everyone is respected. This includes using fair employment practices, as outlined in our Policy on Human Rights, Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, and Corporate Responsibility Charter.
Asanko Gold is a responsible employer and may do background checks and assessments to help make hiring, promotion, and development decisions that are well-informed.
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Totalenergies Marketing Ghana Job Opportunities
- Secondly, RecTrain Services Limited Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, Exciting Career Opportunity at World Vision
- Moreover, Food and Agriculture Organization Latest Job Postings
- Additionally, Job Vacancy at JSI Research & Training Institute
- Then, Job Opportunity at AutoShack Ghana
- Also, Catholic Relief Services Latest Job Posting
- More so, Employment Advertisement at Glovo
- Afterwards, Job Vacancies Available at The Haven Hotel
- Finally, Beacon International School Job Opportunities
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED