January 14th, 2020 at 07:08 pm
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Institute of Green Growth Solutions (IGGS) Recruitment 2020.
- Company: Institute of Green Growth Solutions (IGGS)
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Internship
Job Title: Marketing & Communications Internship
The successful candidate will be responsible for promoting the brand generally. He/She will be responsible for developing and executing the organisation’s marketing strategy while
building relationships with current and prospective clients and patrons.
The responsibilities of the marketing officer will be;
- Assist the marketing officer to develop and implement the organisation’s brand promotional strategy
- Assist the marketing officer tod evelop marketing campaigns
- Assist all marketing and promotional activities
- Assist the marking officer in the developing communication materials/documents
- Promote the brand generally on social media, and specifically, all activities and services
- Implement media campaigns
- Assist the marketing officer to develop content and maintaining/periodically updating our website
- Carry out ad-hoc assignments as and when required
Must be a graduate or in a recognised university. Knowledge in marketing and communication or similar will be an advantage.
- Strong marketing development and strategy skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proven experience in marketing, communication and/or customer engagement role
- Understanding and experience in social media marketing
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding team building, interpersonal, and networking skills
- Creativity, innovation, and ability to take initiative
- Excellent understanding and appreciation of sustainable development issues
- Understanding of the activities of a policy think-tank
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit your cover letter and CV to email@example.com on or before 17th January 2020. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED