JOB VACANCY FOR HEAD OF CREDIT AT A RURAL BANK
A reputable rural bank in the Ashanti Region is inviting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of HEAD OF CREDIT
The job holder is responsible for overseeing to the credit administration functions of the bank.
- Firstly, Identify, mitigate and monitor risks in the credit function of the bank.
- Secondly, Build and expand existing customer relationships through sales of the defined credit products.
- Thirdly, Recommend strategies where account management or recovery is needed on problem
- Moreover, Organise Credit Committee sittings to review and make recommendations for onward loan accounts approval or rejection.
- Furthermore, Review to recommend or approve all credit proposals and ensure that proper securities on collaterals are taken and registered.
- Additionally, Monitor sector performances and competitor activities and suggest necessary changes to Credit Policy/Process, products and service standards to remain competitive and profitable.
- Then, Conduct market surveys and identify new and viable markets for lending business.
- Also, Monitor the application of loans in the system for all branches and ensure that loan accounts balances, commissions and interests are properly calculated and charged.
- Afterwards, Coordinate all recovery activities and ensure prompt recovery
- Last but not least, Review lending policies and procedures on a regular basis and submit appropriate improvement plans and strategies to Management.
- Finally, Prepare reports on loans to Management and various regulatory bodies. 12. Undertake other activities that may be assign by the Chief Executive Officer.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Firstly, A Bachelor’s degree in Banking, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Business Management or in a related field with eight (8) years post qualification experience in a middle to senior management capacity in the Banking or Financial Services industry OR
- Secondly, A Master’s degree in Banking, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Business Management or in a related field with five (5) years post qualification experience in a middle to senior management capacity in the Banking or Financial Services industry
- Thirdly, Professional qualification from the Chartered Institute of Credit Management (CICM) or Chartered Institute of Bankers (CIB) or relevant professional qualification will be added advantage.
PERSONALITY AND SKILLS
- Self-motivated and goal oriented persons, with good resolve
- High sense of integrity, transparency and accountability Excellent interpersonal, leadership and managerial skills
- Credit analysis skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite and relevant Banking Software such as T24
REMUNERATION: Attractive and negotiable
HOW TO APPLY FOR HEAD OF FINANCE AT A RURAL BANK
Interested candidates should submit the following documents
- Application letter Detailed curriculum vitae
- Certified copies of academic and professional certifications (if any)
- Names and addresses of two (2) credible referees
To: Head of Human Resource and Administration @ [email protected]
Application Deadline: Two (2) weeks from date of publication.
Please take note that we will contact only shortlisted candidates .
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs announces job vacancies at AU
- Exciting Career Opportunity at Palladium
- Lancaster University Ghana Career Opportunity
- JOB VACANCY FOR CREDIT MANAGER AT A RURAL BANK
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Research, and Learning (MERL) Director at Abt Associates
- Job Opportunity Available at University of Ghana
- Adeo Ghana Invites Job Applications
- New Employment Opportunity at ENI Ghana
- Maersk Calls For Job Applications
- Exciting Career Opportunity at PATH
- New Job Opportunity at MTN Ghana
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED