Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Coca Cola Recruitment 2020
- Company: Coca-Cola Beverages Africa
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Ghana
An exciting job offer exists in Voltic (GH) Limited for a Human Resources Coordinator. Voltic (GH) Limited, has been known for manufacturing of the leading premium water brand in Ghana for over two decades.
Currently, Voltic (GH) Limited has expanded its portfolio to cover alcoholic beverages, carbonated soft drinks, Juices and Value-Added Dairies. This role reports to the Human Resources Business Partner in the Human Resources Function.
The job incumbent will be to provide administrative support to HR Business partner and first line query resolution support to internal customers, ensuring process efficiency and effectiveness, and excellent customer service.
Skills, Experience & Education
• Business acumen.
• Excellent interpersonal, good communication skills and an ability to communicate at all levels with internal and external customers
• Technical expertise.
• Highly professional standards of integrity and customer service.
• Ability to establish trust.
• Reputation for discretion and sound judgment.
• Translate and implement strategies.
• Ability to gather, analyse and report on key business and HR metrics to support decision making.
• Deadline driven and ability to work under pressure.
• High energy levels, self-motivated and displays initiative.
• Good understanding of HR business processes
• Basic understanding of relevant legislation and its impact on effective HR practice
• Good coordination skills
• Ability to operate independently, demonstrate initiative, sound judgement, sensitivity and maintain confidentiality
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED